Department Store Battles BF2 MOD

ALANMAN

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
Hello all. As you all know BF2 has been out nearly 2 years, and if any of you veterans out there are like me you probably get tired or burned out on it sometimes. For this very reason, the community I'm part of, [Walmart Security], begun developing a MOD last year titled Department Store Battles. We've come a long way in the months since and things are continually being added and updated. If the title isn't enough of a hint, you'll fight as either Walmart or Kmart and, well, ownage is the main objective as most of the vehicles and weapons have been modded to create total chaos.

If you're a little bored of vanilla BF2 then I'd strongly recommend giving it a try. DSB can be downloaded exclusively through Modjive (http://www.modjive.com) and I'd like to thank The Sir Community for creating Modjive and for including DSB to the roster.

We really like to hear opinions and comments, good and bad, so tell us what you think of our MOD!
Thanks for your time

-ALANMAN
www.wsscommunity.com

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006
Watching the movie the first thing that comes to mind is how the hell does dirt and dust come from the top of a ship?

I know the whole "reality" thing is hard to do but it really makes a difference.

Just my thoughts...

I'll be downloading this

ALANMAN

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
Well, we weren't shooting for reality, so if that's what you're looking for, I'm sorry but there isn't much of it. Pure chaos and fun are what we've centered our DSB Mod around.

Hope you enjoy it :wink:

casemods

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2006
Well, we weren't shooting for reality, so if that's what you're looking for, I'm sorry but there isn't much of it. Pure chaos and fun are what we've centered our DSB Mod around.

Great mod - too bad more people don't reply tho - 2.6 just released :)

hmm can't seem to find the cool site that lists the vehicles :\

AlphaBravo

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007

Great mod - too bad more people don't reply tho - 2.6 just released :)

hmm can't seem to find the cool site that lists the vehicles :\

The site is www.bf2battle.com

and yes... our mod is awesome :D

ALANMAN

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
Also, we've recently changed it so the mod isn't exclusive to ModJive. you can still get it via ModJive, but you can also download it from the website previously mentioned.

ALANMAN

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
Version 2.7 will be released sometime this weekend. There are 2 new maps, 2 new guns, 2 new modified vehicles. Here is a nice promo video courtasy of Engineerisaac.

We're working hard for a Saturday release.