reformatting the hard drive

I am a new user and I just installed Windows XP Home
edition and I need to know how to erase it from the hard
drive so that I can reinstall it w/o having 2 different
os's. Silly I know but can anyone help me?

Follow this for a Clean Installation:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/cleanxp.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]