  • Microsoft
  • Games
  • Windows XP
July 18, 2004 3:22:01 PM

I recently downloaded Ragnarok Online
But there is a problem when i run the game it says
cannot init d3d!
heres a link to a screenshot
www.freewebs.com/emu_domain/prob.JPG

More about : problem ragnarok online

Anonymous
July 18, 2004 7:29:11 PM

Sakuntala wrote:
> I recently downloaded Ragnarok Online
> But there is a problem when i run the game it says
> cannot init d3d!
> heres a link to a screenshot
> www.freewebs.com/emu_domain/prob.JPG

And I suppose you downloaded and installed the latest drivers from the
manufacturer (not microsoft) for your Video and Sound as well as downloaded
and installed/reinstalled DirectX 9.0b?

--
<- Shenan ->
July 19, 2004 8:10:43 PM

How up-to-date is DirectX? Maybe it needs it?

--
Tumppi
Reply to group

!