Problem with Ragnarok Online

I recently downloaded Ragnarok Online
But there is a problem when i run the game it says
cannot init d3d!
heres a link to a screenshot
www.freewebs.com/emu_domain/prob.JPG
2 answers Last reply
More about problem ragnarok online

    Sakuntala wrote:
    > I recently downloaded Ragnarok Online
    > But there is a problem when i run the game it says
    > cannot init d3d!
    > heres a link to a screenshot
    > www.freewebs.com/emu_domain/prob.JPG

    And I suppose you downloaded and installed the latest drivers from the
    manufacturer (not microsoft) for your Video and Sound as well as downloaded
    and installed/reinstalled DirectX 9.0b?

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    How up-to-date is DirectX? Maybe it needs it?

    --
    Tumppi
    Reply to group

    "Sakuntala" <Sakuntala@discussions.microsoft.com> kirjoitti viestissä
    > I recently downloaded Ragnarok Online
    > But there is a problem when i run the game it says
    > cannot init d3d!
    > heres a link to a screenshot
    > www.freewebs.com/emu_domain/prob.JPG

Domain Microsoft Games Windows XP