Desktop Icons

How can I keep my desktop toolbar in the start menu from changing my desktop icons all around everytime I reboot? I use the toolbar for convenience but it's a pain to have to rearrange the icons everytime I rebooy.

Right click Desktop | Arrange Icons By | UNCheck: AutoArrange

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:CDECF4ED-E11B-4AC1-8720-BE1A037A91C8@microsoft.com,
osunut55 <osunut55@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> How can I keep my desktop toolbar in the start menu from changing my
> desktop icons all around everytime I reboot? I use the toolbar for
> convenience but it's a pain to have to rearrange the icons everytime
> I rebooy.

TRENDING THREADS