Learn Windows XP

My Dell computer came with Windows XP home edition, one
of the icons "Learn Windows XP" is on the home page, but
when I left click to open this program nothing happens. I
also tried clicking the start button went to the programs
menu but this icon was not listed here. I think somehow I
might have deleted the program. What steps can I try to
re-install this program?

Welcome to Dell Support
http://support.dell.com/home.aspx

Welcome to Dell Community Forums
http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Mike B." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

| My Dell computer came with Windows XP home edition, one
| of the icons "Learn Windows XP" is on the home page, but
| when I left click to open this program nothing happens. I
| also tried clicking the start button went to the programs
| menu but this icon was not listed here. I think somehow I
| might have deleted the program. What steps can I try to
| re-install this program?

TRENDING THREADS