Chief Medical Officer Report 1/12/2005

Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome back (had been on political leave
for diplomatic negotiations)

Misfit and Shady

Crowd applause!! Cheers!! Clapping!! Yay Misfit!! Yay Shady!!

It was great having them with us last night.

Crowd applause!! Cheers!! Clapping!! Yay Misfit!! Yay Shady!!

Things went well last night

Crowd applause!! Cheers!! Clapping!! Yay Misfit!! Yay Shady!!

Very few mishaps

Crowd applause!! Cheers!! Clapping!! Yay Misfit!! Yay Shady!!

Barb rescue, Anya rescue, Nihlathak assassination military style

Crowd applause!! Cheers!! Clapping!! Yay Misfit!! Yay Shady!!

Good leveling for everyone.

Crowd applause!! Cheers!! Clapping!! Yay Misfit!! Yay Shady!!

Uh, okay. That about covers it.

Crowd applause!! Cheers!! Clapping!! Yay Misfit!! Yay Shady!!

Next game Sunday night in America, Monday day in New Zealand

Crowd applause!! Cheers!! Clapping!! Yay Misfit!! Yay Shady!!

Okay you can stop clapping now.

Crowd applause!! Cheers!! Clapping!! Yay Misfit!! Yay Shady!!

We get the point, really we do.

Crowd applause!! Cheers!! Clapping!! Yay Misfit!! Yay Shady!!

Okay then bye.

Orion Ryder

Orion Ryder <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome back (had been on political leave
> for diplomatic negotiations)
>
> Misfit and Shady
>
> Crowd applause!! Cheers!! Clapping!! Yay Misfit!! Yay Shady!!
(X 10 or so)

You're just testing to see if we're paying attention, right?

Shari