Real fun time on batlenet last night :)

Hi :) it was a REAL fun time on battle.net last night. When I first got on
Alice saw me and she helped me with my amazon. We rushed through act 3 real
fast and then did act and just started act 5 and stopped to take break. When I
came back K was on which was cool surprize cuz I hadnt seen her in a few days.
We did ancients and Baal and my amazon got to be a matriarch. By then alice and
zilth were on and we went back and my amazon did her hell forge and got a Pul.
We did alot of places like andy and baal and diablo and stuff by then misfit
and jorel were with us and shady visited real quick. By then it was getting
late but K said BamBam was VERY close to being 92 and I wanted to help so we
kept making games and doing baal over and over. We must have done like 12 or 13
hell games but BamBam made 92 YAY! :). It was lots of fun and very nice to help
bambam and my amazon did ok to she started day at 76 in act 3 and now she is 84
and matriarch so she got 8 levels to even tho she died a couple of times but
not as much as I was scared she would. i did have to hid emy luck in my stash
and put big combination lock on it so misfit and jorel couldnt steal it tho
hehe :)

Kaytie

KaytieKat wrote:
> Hi :) it was a REAL fun time on battle.net last night. When I first
got on
> Alice saw me and she helped me with my amazon. We rushed through act
3 real
> fast and then did act and just started act 5 and stopped to take
break. When I
> came back K was on which was cool surprize cuz I hadnt seen her in a
few days.
> We did ancients and Baal and my amazon got to be a matriarch. By then
alice and
> zilth were on and we went back and my amazon did her hell forge and
got a Pul.

PUL = 1/2 UM

ARGH!! You are lucky indeed!!

Glad you are back and having fun.

Orion Ryder

On 13 Jan 2005 20:38:04 GMT, kaytiekat@aol.com (KaytieKat) wrote:

>Hi :) it was a REAL fun time on battle.net last night. When I first got on
>Alice saw me and she helped me with my amazon. We rushed through act 3 real
>fast and then did act and just started act 5 and stopped to take break. When I
>came back K was on which was cool surprize cuz I hadnt seen her in a few days.
>We did ancients and Baal and my amazon got to be a matriarch. By then alice and
>zilth were on and we went back and my amazon did her hell forge and got a Pul.
>We did alot of places like andy and baal and diablo and stuff by then misfit
>and jorel were with us and shady visited real quick. By then it was getting
>late but K said BamBam was VERY close to being 92 and I wanted to help so we
>kept making games and doing baal over and over. We must have done like 12 or 13
>hell games but BamBam made 92 YAY! :). It was lots of fun and very nice to help
>bambam and my amazon did ok to she started day at 76 in act 3 and now she is 84
>and matriarch so she got 8 levels to even tho she died a couple of times but
>not as much as I was scared she would. i did have to hid emy luck in my stash
>and put big combination lock on it so misfit and jorel couldnt steal it tho
>hehe :)
>
>Kaytie

It was looking a bit grim there on our last run before BamBam turned
92. Gloams plus Lightning Scarabs made for a deadly and very scary
Keep. I could just picture it in my head, 2 million exp to go... one
death... blam... back to needing 500 million exp. I couldn't decide if
I were to stick with my resists aura (name escapes me at the moment)
or stick to Concentration so that my hammers can kill quicker. We all
survived with only a few casualties through the whole Baal runs.

It was quite productive for me because my FoH pally is finally a
Patriarch after being stuck in Act 4 forever. We also found a 4 socket
monarch which I quickly annexed and it is now being used by my bone
necro. I didn't feel like checking online thinking my memory is good.
Spirit monarch... okay I need Ral.. yup... Tir.. check... Tal... ok
just need Sol.. where is that Sol. Okay found it... put Sol in... Ummm
where's the runeword? Hey... it's a gray item... where's my damn
Spirit? Tabbed out of Diablo to check the Summit. DOH... I've been
making a lot of Insight polearms lately that I used the runeword on a
shield thinking it will be a Spirit. Oh well... now to find a Hel
rune. 20 minutes later, Hel rune and tp scroll took out the offending
runes and now my bone necro is very happy with his Spirit monarch.

It was a lot of fun in AGDHell as always. See you all later. Time to
go to work... Nah maybe I can play for a couple runs first :)

Alan

--
USWest - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-3 Ladder SC
USEast - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-4 Ladder & Non, SC & HC

Orion Ryder <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote:

> KaytieKat wrote:
> > Hi :) it was a REAL fun time on battle.net last night. When I first
> got on
> > Alice saw me and she helped me with my amazon. We rushed through act
> 3 real
> > fast and then did act and just started act 5 and stopped to take
> break. When I
> > came back K was on which was cool surprize cuz I hadnt seen her in a
> few days.
> > We did ancients and Baal and my amazon got to be a matriarch. By then
> alice and
> > zilth were on and we went back and my amazon did her hell forge and
> got a Pul.
>
> PUL = 1/2 UM
>
> ARGH!! You are lucky indeed!!

Back in 1.09, we used to collect stashfuls of pul runes. People were
disappointed to get them in Hell Forge quests. Oh, how the times have
changed with 1.10 ladder recipes. :)

I noticed that, once puls became useful, the frequency with which they
dropped was greatly reduced.

Shari