Sign in with
Your question

In need of cheap game

Last response: in Video Games
April 20, 2007 2:06:05 AM

i need a $10 game, Teen or below, that kicks butt. I'm fine with FPS, RPG, Strategy mostly. I have AOE 2 and BF2, that's about it.

More about : cheap game

April 20, 2007 3:27:56 PM

Far Cry is a classic first person shooter. It's $9.99 at walmart I believe and it really fun online, at lans, or the senerio. Most PC's will run it as well. Its about 2-3 years old but we STILL play it at our LANs because it's so fun with multiple people.
April 20, 2007 5:53:56 PM

Quote:
i need a $10 game, Teen or below, that kicks butt. I'm fine with FPS, RPG, Strategy mostly. I have AOE 2 and BF2, that's about it.

Prince of Persia The Two Thrones its a second person action-adventure game that I recommend you and you can find it at 9.97 $...for other information follow this link http://www.amazon.com/UBI-Soft-21674-Prince-Persia/dp/B...

I played it and its awesome...for any other information of the game contact me at tothjanos93@yahoo.com
Related resources
April 20, 2007 9:27:07 PM

if you have a wii or a gameboy advance get a zelda game there cheap there fun and there long :p 
April 24, 2007 6:29:36 AM

Quote:

http://maplestory.nexon.net <-- Maple Story... free to download, free to play... most addictive MMORPG I've ever played... *gets back to grinding* join the Bera server if you actually do play... peace
April 24, 2007 11:02:55 PM

Quote:
if you have a wii or a gameboy advance get a zelda game there cheap there fun and there long :p 

Srry I've already played em all... wish there were more :( 
April 24, 2007 11:24:00 PM

Why teen or below? If you have an EB games nearby, well in my area the EB games have this box with old games, I got the UT2k4 bonus dvd edition for like 12$. I think it's rated teen... I wouldn't let an 8 year old play though.
April 25, 2007 12:01:21 AM

Quote:

Srry I've already played em all... wish there were more :( 

what about my suggestion? maple story is oriented for ages 5-15 (though many adults play it) and it's free to download, free to play.. super addicting, and they're always adding new places to explore and monsters to... victimize
April 25, 2007 2:03:44 AM

Quote:
Why teen or below? If you have an EB games nearby, well in my area the EB games have this box with old games, I got the UT2k4 bonus dvd edition for like 12$. I think it's rated teen... I wouldn't let an 8 year old play though.

Nope... no eb games here :(  . But...my bday is today and now I have enough to buy a game like GRAW or BF2142 or C&C3. I am thinking about Far Cry, though. It looks pretty cool. Thanks for the advice.

@TruRomeo4Juliet: That maplestory looks pretty cool, but I'm not really into MMORPGs. I'm more into adrenaline pumping action baby! No offense, but I just turned 16 today also lol.

I think i answered the M game question too right there...it does stink though bc I want FEAR sooo bad.
April 25, 2007 2:11:58 AM

buck up $10 more and grab yourself Age of Mythology gold... it's a fun game if you liked AoE II...

or get the Unreal Anthology (found at best buy / circuit city) and some other places... i think i picked it up for like $30 the other day.. well worth it.. unreal, return to na pali, unreal tournament goty, and ut2k4 ece :thumbsup:
April 25, 2007 2:13:39 AM

or try a local pawn shop... sometimes they have PC games :) 

try some emulators and roms :p  old school, baby!! (just make sure you own the original) LOL.........................
April 27, 2007 9:10:50 PM

Quote:
maple story...and it's free to download, free to play..

Note - gotta use IE, not Firefox
!