James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

The files tranfer wizard does not give me the option
to 'create a wizard disc in the folloeing drive'. I do not
have the XP cd so how can I create a wizard disc?

This may not get many answers as I for one have never heard the term "wizard disc". What are you trying to do?
--
There are three types of people in computing, those that can count and those that can't.

James wrote:
: The files tranfer wizard does not give me the option
: to 'create a wizard disc in the folloeing drive'. I do not
: have the XP cd so how can I create a wizard disc?

If you don't have the XP cd, why not? Is your copy illegal? If not, go back
to the supplier and demand one. It's your right. You should at least have a
backup disc.

---