Importing IE settings for every user

Hi there!

I am new to XP and have just connected to the Internet through my LAN successfully(NT Domain). However when I log in as a different user the IE settings disappear. This is a problem as there will be up to 200 people using one machine. How do I set the PC up so whoever logs on incorporates the correct settings?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

David.
1 answer Last reply
More about importing settings user

    > Hi there!
    >
    > I am new to XP and have just connected to the Internet through my LAN
    successfully(NT Domain). However when I log in as a different user the IE
    settings disappear. This is a problem as there will be up to 200 people
    using one machine. How do I set the PC up so whoever logs on incorporates
    the correct settings?

    > Many thanks in advance for your help!
    >
    > David.

    I can't give you the technical details but you can use something called a
    "Ghost profile" I believe, which means that whoever logs on gets the same
    profile settings from the domain server.

Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP