Importing IE settings for every user

July 19, 2004 11:16:03 AM

Hi there!

I am new to XP and have just connected to the Internet through my LAN successfully(NT Domain). However when I log in as a different user the IE settings disappear. This is a problem as there will be up to 200 people using one machine. How do I set the PC up so whoever logs on incorporates the correct settings?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

David.
July 19, 2004 7:24:01 PM

> Hi there!
>
> I am new to XP and have just connected to the Internet through my LAN
successfully(NT Domain). However when I log in as a different user the IE
settings disappear. This is a problem as there will be up to 200 people
using one machine. How do I set the PC up so whoever logs on incorporates
the correct settings?

> Many thanks in advance for your help!
>
> David.

I can't give you the technical details but you can use something called a
"Ghost profile" I believe, which means that whoever logs on gets the same
profile settings from the domain server.