Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

the kids are back :(

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 15, 2005 2:08:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Well folks, it looks like AGD has been taken over, today while playing (and
burning in some more mules) we had Dingogirl and 4 friends playing in AGD,
there was also another drop-in that passed by a few days ago. These
characters always seem to drop straight in camp and run around looking for
items, even into the corners ( I tested this by dropping a flawed gem at my
feet as soon as he entered, nowhere near the fire but it disappeared anyway)

Do not mule in AGD anymore unless you dont want it.
You have been warned

Is it worthwhile changing the password to something a little less obvious?

Craig

More about : kids back

Anonymous
January 15, 2005 2:08:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt; and realizing that it's a
small world after all, "Craig" <NOBODY@IRRELEVANT.com.au> said:

>Well folks, it looks like AGD has been taken over, today while playing (and
>burning in some more mules) we had Dingogirl and 4 friends playing in AGD,
>there was also another drop-in that passed by a few days ago. These
>characters always seem to drop straight in camp and run around looking for
>items, even into the corners ( I tested this by dropping a flawed gem at my
>feet as soon as he entered, nowhere near the fire but it disappeared anyway)
>
>Do not mule in AGD anymore unless you dont want it.
>You have been warned
>
>Is it worthwhile changing the password to something a little less obvious?

I think it is.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny.php
-My theme song
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 2:08:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:08:10 +1100, "Craig" <NOBODY@IRRELEVANT.com.au>
wrote:

>Is it worthwhile changing the password to something a little less obvious?
>
>Craig

It's the same old problem: If we did, how would we distribute it? If
it's posted in here the griefers would see it, or get it the same way
that they did this time. If it's done via something like email, who
decides who gets the password and who doesn't? FWIW, my answer is no,
I don't think it's worth changing it, while we might lose idiots like
dingogirl (for a little while), we would also lose new players like
Katyie (sp?), and that would be a true shame.

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
Related resources
January 15, 2005 2:08:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

I disagree with changing the password due to the same reasons others
have mentioned.

We have that public mule account, just load your unwanted yet useful
items there, as for items who are absolutely useless (Isenhart armor,
anyone?) either give it to Charsi or let dingo has it, who cares? :) 
January 15, 2005 2:08:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Craig" <NOBODY@IRRELEVANT.com.au> wrote in message
news:41e85eea$0$5112$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
> Well folks, it looks like AGD has been taken over, today while playing
(and
> burning in some more mules) we had Dingogirl and 4 friends playing in AGD,
> there was also another drop-in that passed by a few days ago. These
> characters always seem to drop straight in camp and run around looking for
> items, even into the corners ( I tested this by dropping a flawed gem at
my
> feet as soon as he entered, nowhere near the fire but it disappeared
anyway)
>
> Do not mule in AGD anymore unless you dont want it.
> You have been warned
>
> Is it worthwhile changing the password to something a little less obvious?

This has been gone over countless times before, and most people are against
it. I will admit that the current situation is by far the worst I've
experienced in my short stay here.

I say we just make the games unplayable for the little pricks.
January 15, 2005 2:08:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Ok, maybe I'm thickheaded, but I found them funny. Well not them, but
the comments by other AGD regulars in response to their behavior while
in game are funny :) 

A lot of the items on the agdpub haven't been touched for a while,
perhaps if we throw those out, there won't be a need for a 2nd mule.
But if you are going to start another one, why not just let the
password to be the same as the first one? CymTyr (from agd2) just
started a new account btw, *agdmule1 IIRC.
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 2:08:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

I think it was jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> that wrote something
like...

>
>>Do not mule in AGD anymore unless you dont want it.
>>You have been warned
>>
>>Is it worthwhile changing the password to something a little less obvious?
>
>I think it is.

The problem isn't so much in changing the password as getting word out
what the new password is without it becoming pointless to change the
password.

Ashen Shugar
--
The lions sing and the hills take flight.
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 2:08:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
news:34s33jF4adt8rU1@individual.net...
> Excellent point ald. I think we leave things as they are, maybe I build a
> PvP character and learn how to use it.

Now we're talking my language, want any PvP pally or necro advice, just
lemme know.

> --
> ~misfit~
>
>
January 15, 2005 2:08:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar) wrote in
news:41e88710.5558953@news.individual.net:

> The problem isn't so much in changing the password as getting word out
> what the new password is without it becoming pointless to change the
> password.
>
> Ashen Shugar

I agree. Not that I've been on the realm lately, but perhaps it would be a
good idea to exchange email addys and and give out the password via email.
Doing on the NG is too public and the kids could likely find it.

Diane
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 4:20:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:08:10 +1100, "Craig" <NOBODY@IRRELEVANT.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> >Is it worthwhile changing the password to something a little less obvious?
> >
> >Craig
>
> It's the same old problem: If we did, how would we distribute it?
> it's posted in here the griefers would see it, or get it the same way
> that they did this time.

I'm not certain the people causing trouble are getting the password via
the newsgroup. I think they're guessing or it's word of mouth. Since
this problem got worse recently, I think it's likely someone opened the
door to someone who wasn't trustworthy who passed the word on to others.

One thing that could be done is to change the password, announce it
here, and see if the same troublemakers come back. At the very least,
we'd learn if the troublemakers were actually reading the group or if
they were a link in a chain that is now broken.

If that fails, then one can consider more drastic options like e-mail or
getting the password from another AGD person who is frequently online
and knows enough about the group to assess people based on posting names
or what-not (people like Shiftlet or Orion Ryder). I don't have a
problem with giving the password only to people who actively post or are
well-known to those who actively post and who can vouch for them.

Based on how the AGD games seem to be going (and I stopped going to them
long ago because of various problems which seem to have gotten worse), I
think there's not much to lose in changing the password. What's the
point of attracting good newcomers if they are quickly scared off by the
bad behavior of griefers? The whole point is to provide a good
environment which people are more comfortable playing in compared to
public games.

Personally, I don't care either way ATM (and won't until the ladder is
reset and I make a return to realms) but I can promise that when I do
return, I won't be in AGD games if the password hasn't been changed and
this problem hasn't been addressed in some assertive fashion.

Shari
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 6:13:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
news:34tadqF4cvavbU1@individual.net...
> PvP Necro advice please!! Just started "Spare-Ribs" last might, he's lvl
11
> so I don't think I've done anything wrong yet. With my ping-times of late,
a
> summoner necro is about the only option. I have a teleport ammy put aside
> for him. I have some +1 Marrowwalks (might be able to steal shady's +2's
off
> her mule if she doesn't stop playing with her killer cold witch and spend
> some time on her baby necro), all of Trangs except the wing (which I'll
> trade for or find), Ume's Lament or Blackhand Key, various gear, some
pretty
> good.

I'll assume you're not dueling pros, but here's some things you'll need.
Don't go pure summoner, go summon/bone hybrid. Max skels, mastery, bone
spear or spirit, and bonewall. With Marrows, this will give you a strong
spear/spirit and good bone armor as well as your summons. Make sure you have
at least 80 FCR, you need to teleport fast to catch a hostile moving
opponent, keep your resists up as well. Use bonewall to your advantage...if
fighting a paladin or druid for example, you can bonewall him in, or setup
barricades to hide behind, then spirit away at him. Use Decrep, not Amp on
melee chars...slows down their attack speed as well as their move speed.
Against a teleporter, just go with Amp, Decrep doesn't slow cast speed so
you want them killed quickly. Take advantage of the minions bug as well-as
long as you have one "large" revive(yeti, minotaur, beetle, maggot, etc)
when you teleport, your whole army will remain stacked on you, and you can't
be directly targeted by spells, so always make sure you have a couple big
revives. Against barbs, just cast IM on him, and surround him with
bonewalls. If he tries to WW though them, he dies.

> --
> ~misfit~
>
>
January 15, 2005 6:16:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Alice wrote:
> I disagree with changing the password due to the same reasons others
> have mentioned.
>
> We have that public mule account, just load your unwanted yet useful
> items there, as for items who are absolutely useless (Isenhart armor,
> anyone?) either give it to Charsi or let dingo has it, who cares? :) 

the problem is getting it onto the public mules, AIS before, they're coming
in and being A**holes, anything on the ground is fair game as far as they're
concerened, so unless you have 2 sets of cd keys you have to leave items
somewhere and thats when they snag things.
I've had another begging for items in both normal and hell games.

These are the same people who have been causing trouble with Katyie and
Misfit over the last month or so.

I'm not saying we must change passwords I'm just wondering if anyone else
has suggestions. Maybe firing up the bots and going into the chat channel to
see who is playing where, but thats the same as changing the password and
those who dont know the commands etc. still wont be able to find us.
These people dont seem to take hints and think its a joke if you PK them so
its hard to chase them away

Craig
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 10:03:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:08:10 +1100, "Craig" <NOBODY@IRRELEVANT.com.au>
wrote:

>Well folks, it looks like AGD has been taken over, today while playing (and
>burning in some more mules) we had Dingogirl and 4 friends playing in AGD,
>there was also another drop-in that passed by a few days ago. These
>characters always seem to drop straight in camp and run around looking for
>items, even into the corners ( I tested this by dropping a flawed gem at my
>feet as soon as he entered, nowhere near the fire but it disappeared anyway)
>
>Do not mule in AGD anymore unless you dont want it.
>You have been warned
>
>Is it worthwhile changing the password to something a little less obvious?

The only real solution, IMO, is to go to the Amazon Basin, where some
very good people are willing to put in a significant amount of work to
make sure the community stays friendly. There's no reason AGD
regulars can't jump through the few little hoops the AB requires, and
then play trouble-free.

-- Roy L
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 10:08:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Diane" <kirchbabe1@verizon.net> wrote in message
> deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar) wrote in
>
> > The problem isn't so much in changing the password as getting word out
> > what the new password is without it becoming pointless to change the
> > password.
> >
> > Ashen Shugar
>
> I agree. Not that I've been on the realm lately, but perhaps it would be
a
> good idea to exchange email addys and and give out the password via email.
> Doing on the NG is too public and the kids could likely find it.
>

There's the D2 Honest Traders Club Yahoo group, it could be passed out via
that.

--
--
There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
January 15, 2005 10:19:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

<royls@telus.net> wrote in message
news:41e969af.8496705@news.telus.net...
>
> The only real solution, IMO, is to go to the Amazon Basin, where
some
> very good people are willing to put in a significant amount of work
to
> make sure the community stays friendly. There's no reason AGD
> regulars can't jump through the few little hoops the AB requires,
and
> then play trouble-free.

Gotta agree with Roy on this one. The AB games have a password that
changes daily. You go to the website and login to find the PW for the
day, then go to the standard games (HC, SC, Ladder, Nonladder). AB
games are very similar to AGD games, more friendly if you can believe
it. No one there is rude, or unpleasant, or grabby; or else they
aren't there for long. Their games are just for questing, so you could
still use the AGD games (w/ the daily PW) for muling and rushing. With
the pool of D2 players shrinking all the time, it would be a plus for
all.

The only down side, some of you would have to give up your Maphack.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury
January 16, 2005 2:45:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in
news:34t873F4g36jmU3@individual.net:

> There's the D2 Honest Traders Club Yahoo group, it could be passed out
> via that.
>

Never heard of this group. Please, tell me more. Can anyone join?

Diane
Anonymous
January 16, 2005 2:45:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 23:45:19 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
wrote:

>"EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in
>news:34t873F4g36jmU3@individual.net:
>
>> There's the D2 Honest Traders Club Yahoo group, it could be passed out
>> via that.
>>
>
>Never heard of this group. Please, tell me more. Can anyone join?
>
>Diane

Well, yeah, as long as you're approved by the group's moderator, which
I have absolutely no idea who is ATM. The group was started by
Marshall, and he was the moderator until he stepped down, after which
the group has apparently gone dormant (I haven't seen one of their
messages in *months*). Heh, sure is different from when Randy's server
went berserk and sent the group something like 160 messages notifying
us of the *wrong* new address for him ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
January 16, 2005 2:56:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Diane wrote:
> "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in
> news:34t873F4g36jmU3@individual.net:
>
>> There's the D2 Honest Traders Club Yahoo group, it could be passed
>> out via that.
>>
>
> Never heard of this group. Please, tell me more. Can anyone join?

Only honest traders. ;-)

desktop at home dot se
January 16, 2005 4:33:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in news:r4iGd.127738$dP1.458822
@newsc.telia.net:

> Only honest traders. ;-)
>
> desktop at home dot se
>
>
>

I should have guessed that one. Sheesh, lol.

Diane
January 16, 2005 4:36:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in
news:kefju0t94nkb0fmu8ca3ihubvm26j2nsp5@4ax.com:
>
> Well, yeah, as long as you're approved by the group's moderator, which
> I have absolutely no idea who is ATM. The group was started by
> Marshall, and he was the moderator until he stepped down, after which
> the group has apparently gone dormant (I haven't seen one of their
> messages in *months*). Heh, sure is different from when Randy's server
> went berserk and sent the group something like 160 messages notifying
> us of the *wrong* new address for him ;-)
>
> ald
>

Thanks for the info. Wonder if there could be a resurrection of this
group. Was it just a chat kind of group, or was the purpose for trading
Diablo stuff? If it was the latter, you could do that on the realm, so
I'm just wondering what the group is about, since it was mentioned.

Diane
Anonymous
January 16, 2005 4:36:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 01:36:34 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
wrote:

>Thanks for the info. Wonder if there could be a resurrection of this
>group. Was it just a chat kind of group, or was the purpose for trading
>Diablo stuff? If it was the latter, you could do that on the realm, so
>I'm just wondering what the group is about, since it was mentioned.
>
>Diane

Yeah, it was for trading, not the elite kind of stuff, but more common
equipment, or at least that's the way I remember it from the start.
The group is still listed as active, it had my old Erols address so I
had to change that, but apparently there were only two messages that
bounced, both looking for Mountain Dew points ;-) It the time of it's
conception, there were a lot of scammers on BNut (I'm not saying there
aren't now, I don't know since I've never traded), but I must say that
the reason I joined was that a bunch of the people I chatted with were
on it, and even in it's heyday there was a least a little bit of that
(although Marshall tried to rein it in).

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
Anonymous
January 16, 2005 1:19:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Craig wrote:
> I'm not saying we must change passwords I'm just wondering if
> anyone else has suggestions. Maybe firing up the bots and going
> into the chat channel to see who is playing where, but thats the
> same as changing the password and those who dont know the commands
> etc. still wont be able to find us.

If it is Subbot you can make a help file that explains the commands to
new people. I have written some simple bits myself, and I could mail
them to you if you are interested.
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 4:17:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:08:10 +1100, "Craig" <NOBODY@IRRELEVANT.com.au>
wrote:

>Well folks, it looks like AGD has been taken over, today while playing (and
>burning in some more mules) we had Dingogirl and 4 friends playing in AGD,
>there was also another drop-in that passed by a few days ago. These
>characters always seem to drop straight in camp and run around looking for
>items, even into the corners ( I tested this by dropping a flawed gem at my
>feet as soon as he entered, nowhere near the fire but it disappeared anyway)
>
>Do not mule in AGD anymore unless you dont want it.
>You have been warned
>
>Is it worthwhile changing the password to something a little less obvious?
>
>Craig
>

I suspect that after being given a cold shoulder treatment by most of
the agd regs, these idiots will go away after a while.

I entered an AGD game yesterday after getting back form the gym and I
could have sworn i was in a pubbie game. I stayed to watch the fun.
One kid was accusing another one of stealing an item (pul rune i
think) he had dropped for transfer (ironic isn't it?). Another one was
challenging everyone to duel and calling everyone noob (He couldn't
understand why someone would have a high -level character if it wasn't
for duelling). I was hostiled for the first time ever in an AGD game.
Others would pop in every once in a while, take 2 seconds to scan for
anything that dropped on the ground, then leave.

Needless to say, all of the participants seemed to be friends of
Dinogirl and Hellsguardian.

foobear
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 2:30:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

foobear <bearmac@hotmail.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:59:40 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>>
>> Sounds like these kids think they've taken over the AGD area, huh?
>>
>> Diane
> \
> oh yeah, I forgot to mention the one that continuously claims to
> either "own" agd or have "made" agd.
>
> These are all the same fools that were harassing kaytie a while back.
>
> foobear

Jerks :( 

--
--
There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 2:30:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:3530b0F4ge5f4U1@individual.net...
> Jerks :( 

Jeez, maybe I DO need to build that PvP character on ladder.

> --
> --
> There is no spoon.
>
> EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
> My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
> Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)
>
>
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 2:30:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

EvilBill wrote:
> foobear <bearmac@hotmail.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>
>>On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:59:40 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Sounds like these kids think they've taken over the AGD area, huh?
>>>
>>>Diane
>>
>>\
>>oh yeah, I forgot to mention the one that continuously claims to
>>either "own" agd or have "made" agd.
>>
>>These are all the same fools that were harassing kaytie a while back.
>>
>>foobear
>
>
> Jerks :( 
>
Ok...I know this may be a stupid question...and not a good time to be
asking this. I have tried to enter agd games before, but I have always
gotten the "game does not exist" message. I wont ask for the game names
and p/w's to be posted here, for obvious reasons. But would someone
please e-mail me? I hope I have made myself heard in here enough to
warrant the trust needed! :-)
Just in case someone cant "see" my e-mail address....sidekick39 at
adelphia dot net
Thanks
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 2:30:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:50:56 -0500, sidekick
<sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:

>Ok...I know this may be a stupid question...and not a good time to be
>asking this. I have tried to enter agd games before, but I have always
>gotten the "game does not exist" message. I wont ask for the game names
>and p/w's to be posted here, for obvious reasons. But would someone
>please e-mail me? I hope I have made myself heard in here enough to
>warrant the trust needed! :-)
>Just in case someone cant "see" my e-mail address....sidekick39 at
>adelphia dot net
>Thanks

No need for email, the game names and passwords have been posted
numerous times, the whole *idea* was that we could find each other for
a good gaming experience.

Normal games: (name/password)

agd/agd
agd2/agd

NM:

agdnm/agd
agdnm2/agd

Hell:

agdhell/agd
agdhell2/agd

Note that on occasion it's necessary to create an agd3, but every time
I've tried recently I've ended up alone, so that's really a last
resort.



ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 2:30:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
news:353ed3F4assvhU1@individual.net...
> You think I would have asked you if it wasn't warranted? Some of them seem
> to be duelers so we really need someone who knows what they're doing to
act
> as 'bouncer'. Any gear I have that you need, if you decide to, is yours
for
> the asking. That goes for a Stormlash as well. (Don't know if they're any
> good for a duelist)

I love Stormlash, but it's not really a duelist weapon. If I could get ahold
of a Lacerator, even non-eth I should be okay, other good pally pvp
smite/charge weapons for my build would be, Doom, Astreon's(great for
smiters), and Grief(best smiter weapon), but those are all pretty high
dollar items, Lacerator would be the most obtainable. You already offered
HoZ, so if I could get a weapon, the most important items are covered. I
know someone could provide a Ravenfrost, dunno abot Highlords and Dracul's
which are both fairly important though.

> Cheers,
> --
> ~misfit~
>
>
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 2:30:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

ald wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:50:56 -0500, sidekick
> <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>
>>Ok...I know this may be a stupid question...and not a good time to be
>>asking this. I have tried to enter agd games before, but I have always
>>gotten the "game does not exist" message. I wont ask for the game names
>>and p/w's to be posted here, for obvious reasons. But would someone
>>please e-mail me? I hope I have made myself heard in here enough to
>>warrant the trust needed! :-)
>>Just in case someone cant "see" my e-mail address....sidekick39 at
>>adelphia dot net
>>Thanks
>
>
> No need for email, the game names and passwords have been posted
> numerous times, the whole *idea* was that we could find each other for
> a good gaming experience.
>
> Normal games: (name/password)
>
> agd/agd
> agd2/agd
>
> NM:
>
> agdnm/agd
> agdnm2/agd
>
> Hell:
>
> agdhell/agd
> agdhell2/agd
>
> Note that on occasion it's necessary to create an agd3, but every time
> I've tried recently I've ended up alone, so that's really a last
> resort.
>
>
>
> ald
> "Knowledge is Power"
> VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
> Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
> Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
> Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
> Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
> Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
> Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
> Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
> Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
> Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
> BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
> Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
> Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
> CotSRSig #16
I dont get it! I tried the agd/agd several times and found no one
there. I created a game....no one came in. is it only hardcore...or
ladder games?
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 2:44:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"sidekick" <sidekick39spam_bust@adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:C6KdncpvCo8R4HHcRVn-tg@adelphia.com...
> ald wrote:
> >
> > Normal games: (name/password)
> >
> > agd/agd
> > agd2/agd
> >
> > NM:
> >
> > agdnm/agd
> > agdnm2/agd
> >
> > Hell:
> >
> > agdhell/agd
> > agdhell2/agd
> >
> > Note that on occasion it's necessary to create an agd3, but every time
> > I've tried recently I've ended up alone, so that's really a last
> > resort.
>
> I dont get it! I tried the agd/agd several times and found no one
> there. I created a game....no one came in. is it only hardcore...or
> ladder games?

They're ladder games normally.

IIRC, the non-ladder games are:
agdx/agd,
agdxnm/agd, and
agdxhell/agd

RelMark
January 18, 2005 7:57:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
news:353ed3F4assvhU1@individual.net...
> Shiflet wrote:
> > "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:3530b0F4ge5f4U1@individual.net...
> >> Jerks :( 
> >
> > Jeez, maybe I DO need to build that PvP character on ladder.
>
> You think I would have asked you if it wasn't warranted? Some of them seem
> to be duelers so we really need someone who knows what they're doing to
act
> as 'bouncer'. Any gear I have that you need, if you decide to, is yours
for
> the asking. That goes for a Stormlash as well. (Don't know if they're any
> good for a duelist)
>

They are just stupid kids, they are nothing. I wouldn't be that concerned
about it.
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 8:39:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

I think it was "Shiflet" <rshiflet@charter.net> that wrote something
like...

>
>"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
>news:353ed3F4assvhU1@individual.net...
>> You think I would have asked you if it wasn't warranted? Some of them seem
>> to be duelers so we really need someone who knows what they're doing to
>act
>> as 'bouncer'. Any gear I have that you need, if you decide to, is yours
>for
>> the asking. That goes for a Stormlash as well. (Don't know if they're any
>> good for a duelist)
>
>I love Stormlash, but it's not really a duelist weapon. If I could get ahold
>of a Lacerator, even non-eth I should be okay, other good pally pvp
>smite/charge weapons for my build would be, Doom, Astreon's(great for
>smiters), and Grief(best smiter weapon), but those are all pretty high
>dollar items, Lacerator would be the most obtainable. You already offered
>HoZ, so if I could get a weapon, the most important items are covered. I
>know someone could provide a Ravenfrost, dunno abot Highlords and Dracul's
>which are both fairly important though.
>

Well, I've got a Grief, Ravenfrost and Draculs, so what's an ideal
point distribution for such a paladin? I may very well make one for
myself. : )


Ashen Shugar
--
The lions sing and the hills take flight.
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 8:39:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Ashen Shugar" <deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
news:41eea0d2.1947687@news.individual.net...
> Well, I've got a Grief, Ravenfrost and Draculs, so what's an ideal
> point distribution for such a paladin? I may very well make one for
> myself. : )

2 setups:

Standard PvM zealot/PvP smite/charger hybrid:
20 Fana
20 Smite
20 Holy Shield
20 Sacrifice
at least 1 zeal(HoZ will put you at 5, which is sufficient)
at least 1 in Vigor and all pre-reqs
rest in Zeal(for more effective PvM) and/or Charge(for more effective PvP)

Primary PvP version:
20 Fana
20 Smite
20 Holy Shield
20 Charge
at least 1 Zeal
at least 1 in Vigor and all pre-reqs
rest in Sacrifice(for those times when you do go for a little PvM) or
Vigor(to boost Charge)

For both versions, 1 in Salvation is optional, but can be very useful
against FoHers, Cold Sorcs, and any elemental character with a Lower Resist
wand on switch.

Stats are the same in both version, enough strength for gear, dex to
maintain 75% block, base energy, rest in vita. You'll also want to make sure
you have at least 48% FHR(if you can, get 86, it's the last breakpoint, but
it's a bit tougher to reach) and max resists, and you'll probably want 25%
DR or more as well. For melee duels, keep Run turned off.

The "ideal" setup for this type of pally is:
CoA(usually socketed with Ber/Ber or Ber/Cham so you don't need the
Ravenfrost, or Ber/Shael)
Grief phase blade or zerker
upped Um/p diamond HoZ or Exile in an elite pally shield with resist all
Fortitude or CoH
Dracul's
Gore Riders
Highlords Wrath
Verdungos
BK ring+Ravenfrost or if using Cham'ed CoA, BK Ring x2 or BK ring+rare ring
with resists/stats/whatever

You have the weapon and gloves, but here's some alternate options for other
gear:
Helm-Harly Crest, Andy's Visage
Armor-Duress, Guardian Angel
Shield-non upped HoZ, godly rare +2 skills elite pally shield
Belt-SoE, TGods
Boots-Godly rares with 30% fast run, FHR, resists, stats
Ammy:Atma's



> Ashen Shugar
> --
> The lions sing and the hills take flight.
> The moon by day, and the sun by night.
> Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
> Let the Lord of Chaos rule!
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 11:10:21 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt; and realizing that it's a
small world after all, "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> said:

>foobear <bearmac@hotmail.com> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
>> On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:59:40 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Sounds like these kids think they've taken over the AGD area, huh?
>>>
>>> Diane
>> \
>> oh yeah, I forgot to mention the one that continuously claims to
>> either "own" agd or have "made" agd.
>>
>> These are all the same fools that were harassing kaytie a while back.
>>
>> foobear
>
>Jerks :( 

Whatwhatwhat?

It's not my fault!!!!1!1!one!!one!eleven!!
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny.php
-My theme song
Anonymous
January 21, 2005 1:03:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

I just came back a month ago or so and noticed alot of new account names
running around grabbing things up on a regular basis. I didn't really think
anything of it I was welcomed back with open arms had a couple of people
drop me some good items (Thanks to all of you that helped me out =D) I'm up
in NM now and i got some runes together so i decided to mule them out drop
them and leave, come back and they're gone...no biggy i figured someone
needed them bady i wasn't too worried nothing really strong was dropped.
About a week later i join in drop somethings let people know i'm muling and
leave coming back to find everything i dropped gone the same two people in
the game when i left. Both of the had been in the camp when i asked what
had happened to my items they said the time must have run out on them and
they had been deleted >.> in less than a minute it took me to change
accounts...I wasn't too pleased
needless to say i haven't been running around AGD in awhile and i'm looking
for people starting off act 2 in NM

Snyde the Paladin
"Craig" <NOBODY@IRRELEVANT.com.au> wrote in message
news:41e85eea$0$5112$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
> Well folks, it looks like AGD has been taken over, today while playing
> (and
> burning in some more mules) we had Dingogirl and 4 friends playing in AGD,
> there was also another drop-in that passed by a few days ago. These
> characters always seem to drop straight in camp and run around looking for
> items, even into the corners ( I tested this by dropping a flawed gem at
> my
> feet as soon as he entered, nowhere near the fire but it disappeared
> anyway)
>
> Do not mule in AGD anymore unless you dont want it.
> You have been warned
>
> Is it worthwhile changing the password to something a little less obvious?
>
> Craig
>
>
Anonymous
January 21, 2005 1:03:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:03:27 GMT, "Mike Power" <mikepower@eastlink.ca>
wrote:

>needless to say i haven't been running around AGD in awhile and i'm looking
>for people starting off act 2 in NM
>
>Snyde the Paladin

Wrong solution, IMNSHO. If we adopt this attitude, the griefers win.
These are *our* games, not theirs, so we can't let that happen. Yeah,
I certainly wouldn't use them for muling anymore, sad as that is to
say, unless one of my trusted friends was kind enough to hold stuff
for me (passed through the trade window). The only other solution I
see is the old tried and un-true one, creating your own game for
muling, burning it in, and praying that it stays while you get the
other character.

For drops of stuff we don't want, the only solution I see is the same,
make another game and whisper to people you know (*not* Dingogirl
a.k.a. HellsGuardian, or whatever the second account is) the
name/pass. It'll only last about 5 minutes, if no one goes to grab
things (which *I* basically try not to, too much playing "pure" in SP
;-) ), so the solution is *far* from perfect, but I don't see any
other way :-(

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
Anonymous
January 21, 2005 1:54:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:44:58 GMT, "Whitedog"
<jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Are we sure they're the same person? I saw them talking to each other a
>couple of days ago. Also, there is far more than 2 of them now. They're
>multiplying like rabbits.

Well, I *thought* so, from what I've read in here (they were *not*
around the last time I was able to connect to BNut), but from reading
further down, it appears I could be in error.

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
January 21, 2005 2:42:18 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Whitedog wrote:
> "ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
> news:jqc0v09c060aon2jmlt96g3o3e2fpc8koa@4ax.com...
>> On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:03:27 GMT, "Mike Power"
>> <mikepower@eastlink.ca> wrote:
>>
>>> needless to say i haven't been running around AGD in awhile and i'm
>>> looking for people starting off act 2 in NM
>>>
>>> Snyde the Paladin
>>
>> Wrong solution, IMNSHO. If we adopt this attitude, the griefers win.
>> These are *our* games, not theirs, so we can't let that happen. Yeah,
>> I certainly wouldn't use them for muling anymore, sad as that is to
>> say, unless one of my trusted friends was kind enough to hold stuff
>> for me (passed through the trade window). The only other solution I
>> see is the old tried and un-true one, creating your own game for
>> muling, burning it in, and praying that it stays while you get the
>> other character.
>>
>> For drops of stuff we don't want, the only solution I see is the
>> same, make another game and whisper to people you know (*not*
>> Dingogirl a.k.a. HellsGuardian, or whatever the second account is)
>> the name/pass. It'll only last about 5 minutes, if no one goes to
>> grab things (which *I* basically try not to, too much playing "pure"
>> in SP ;-) ), so the solution is *far* from perfect, but I don't see
>> any other way :-(
>
> Are we sure they're the same person? I saw them talking to each
> other a couple of days ago. Also, there is far more than 2 of them
> now. They're multiplying like rabbits.
>
I took down 5 different account names (all playing at the same time) on the
day that I wrote the initial post, and they were commenting that Yoyo
(another trouble maker) was away for a few days, that list also excludes
another person who was new and begging/ grabby, he followed a few of us into
a hell game and seemed to be learning the rules, albeit slowly.

Craig
Anonymous
January 21, 2005 2:42:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

If anything what about putting together a list of "bad" account names that
shouldn't be trusted for muling although from the sounds of it the list
would grow daily

"Craig" <NOBODY@IRRELEVANT.com.au> wrote in message
news:41f04fea$0$803$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
> Whitedog wrote:
>> "ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
>> news:jqc0v09c060aon2jmlt96g3o3e2fpc8koa@4ax.com...
>>> On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:03:27 GMT, "Mike Power"
>>> <mikepower@eastlink.ca> wrote:
>>>
>>>> needless to say i haven't been running around AGD in awhile and i'm
>>>> looking for people starting off act 2 in NM
>>>>
>>>> Snyde the Paladin
>>>
>>> Wrong solution, IMNSHO. If we adopt this attitude, the griefers win.
>>> These are *our* games, not theirs, so we can't let that happen. Yeah,
>>> I certainly wouldn't use them for muling anymore, sad as that is to
>>> say, unless one of my trusted friends was kind enough to hold stuff
>>> for me (passed through the trade window). The only other solution I
>>> see is the old tried and un-true one, creating your own game for
>>> muling, burning it in, and praying that it stays while you get the
>>> other character.
>>>
>>> For drops of stuff we don't want, the only solution I see is the
>>> same, make another game and whisper to people you know (*not*
>>> Dingogirl a.k.a. HellsGuardian, or whatever the second account is)
>>> the name/pass. It'll only last about 5 minutes, if no one goes to
>>> grab things (which *I* basically try not to, too much playing "pure"
>>> in SP ;-) ), so the solution is *far* from perfect, but I don't see
>>> any other way :-(
>>
>> Are we sure they're the same person? I saw them talking to each
>> other a couple of days ago. Also, there is far more than 2 of them
>> now. They're multiplying like rabbits.
>>
> I took down 5 different account names (all playing at the same time) on
> the
> day that I wrote the initial post, and they were commenting that Yoyo
> (another trouble maker) was away for a few days, that list also excludes
> another person who was new and begging/ grabby, he followed a few of us
> into
> a hell game and seemed to be learning the rules, albeit slowly.
>
> Craig
>
>
Anonymous
January 21, 2005 2:42:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 01:58:06 GMT, "Mike Power" <mikepower@eastlink.ca>
wrote:

>If anything what about putting together a list of "bad" account names that
>shouldn't be trusted for muling although from the sounds of it the list
>would grow daily

Apparently you have no *idea* how funny that is, considering who was
the first person to respond to my comments ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16
January 21, 2005 3:11:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
news:83v0v0hegaplg90ileoc8paehgvm915up8@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 01:58:06 GMT, "Mike Power" <mikepower@eastlink.ca>
> wrote:
>
> >If anything what about putting together a list of "bad" account names
that
> >shouldn't be trusted for muling although from the sounds of it the list
> >would grow daily
>
> Apparently you have no *idea* how funny that is, considering who was
> the first person to respond to my comments ;-)

SILENCE FOOL!

:) 
January 21, 2005 5:05:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Mike Power" <mikepower@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
news:o kZHd.6352$Qb.6019@edtnps89...
> If anything what about putting together a list of "bad" account names that
> shouldn't be trusted for muling although from the sounds of it the list
> would grow daily
>

I'm not saying a word...
January 21, 2005 5:29:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Mike Power wrote:
> If anything what about putting together a list of "bad" account names
> that shouldn't be trusted for muling although from the sounds of it
> the list would grow daily
>
I didn't list them here because previously people have complained about
"outing" transgressors.
When I've been in there and they are floating around, I have usually offer
to hold items for regs who were muling to prevent them from disappearing.

Craig
Anonymous
January 21, 2005 8:34:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;,
"Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> said:

>
>"Mike Power" <mikepower@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
>news:o kZHd.6352$Qb.6019@edtnps89...
>> If anything what about putting together a list of "bad" account names that
>> shouldn't be trusted for muling although from the sounds of it the list
>> would grow daily
>>
>
>I'm not saying a word...

Too late, you already did.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny.php
-My theme song
January 21, 2005 10:39:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
news:p bf2v0lq3khgmngtra57ea1goo6f9k0o20@4ax.com...
> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;,
> "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> said:
>
> >
> >"Mike Power" <mikepower@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
> >news:o kZHd.6352$Qb.6019@edtnps89...
> >> If anything what about putting together a list of "bad" account names
that
> >> shouldn't be trusted for muling although from the sounds of it the list
> >> would grow daily
> >>
> >
> >I'm not saying a word...
>
> Too late, you already did.

Bah, damn Short.
Anonymous
January 21, 2005 10:51:05 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;,
"Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> said:

>
>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>news:p bf2v0lq3khgmngtra57ea1goo6f9k0o20@4ax.com...
>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;,
>> "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> said:
>>
>> >
>> >"Mike Power" <mikepower@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
>> >news:o kZHd.6352$Qb.6019@edtnps89...
>> >> If anything what about putting together a list of "bad" account names
>that
>> >> shouldn't be trusted for muling although from the sounds of it the list
>> >> would grow daily
>> >>
>> >
>> >I'm not saying a word...
>>
>> Too late, you already did.
>
>Bah, damn Short.

Why are you blaming short? He's not the one who said something even tho they
said they weren't going to...
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny.php
-My theme song
January 21, 2005 11:20:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
news:56n2v0ldkbva2om78i0e4ho76qdqcfu3s4@4ax.com...
> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;,
> "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> said:
>
> >
> >"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> >news:p bf2v0lq3khgmngtra57ea1goo6f9k0o20@4ax.com...
> >> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;,
> >> "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> said:
> >>
> >> >
> >> >"Mike Power" <mikepower@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
> >> >news:o kZHd.6352$Qb.6019@edtnps89...
> >> >> If anything what about putting together a list of "bad" account
names
> >that
> >> >> shouldn't be trusted for muling although from the sounds of it the
list
> >> >> would grow daily
> >> >>
> >> >
> >> >I'm not saying a word...
> >>
> >> Too late, you already did.
> >
> >Bah, damn Short.
>
> Why are you blaming short? He's not the one who said something even tho
they
> said they weren't going to...

It has to be his fault. I'll find a way to pin it on him.
Anonymous
January 22, 2005 12:58:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

the account names *deepfriedspam2 and *archer999 where to two people running
around in the camp while i was muling.
"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote in message
news:35beckF4jvcnuU1@individual.net...
> Mike Power wrote:
>> I just came back a month ago or so and noticed alot of new account
>> names running around grabbing things up on a regular basis. I didn't
>> really think anything of it I was welcomed back with open arms had a
>> couple of people drop me some good items (Thanks to all of you that
>> helped me out =D) I'm up in NM now and i got some runes together so
>> i decided to mule them out drop them and leave, come back and they're
>> gone...no biggy i figured someone needed them bady i wasn't too
>> worried nothing really strong was dropped. About a week later i join
>> in drop somethings let people know i'm muling and leave coming back
>> to find everything i dropped gone the same two people in the game
>> when i left. Both of the had been in the camp when i asked what had
>> happened to my items they said the time must have run out on them and
>> they had been deleted >.> in less than a minute it took me to change
>> accounts...I wasn't too pleased
>> needless to say i haven't been running around AGD in awhile and i'm
>> looking for people starting off act 2 in NM
>>
>> Snyde the Paladin
>
> Sory to hear that Mike. What were the names of the characters involved?
> --
> ~misfit~
>
>
Anonymous
January 22, 2005 12:58:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

I thought it always was left pinned on short
"Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:uudId.10616$8u5.5352@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>
> "jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> news:56n2v0ldkbva2om78i0e4ho76qdqcfu3s4@4ax.com...
>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;,
>> "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> said:
>>
>> >
>> >"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>> >news:p bf2v0lq3khgmngtra57ea1goo6f9k0o20@4ax.com...
>> >> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw&gt;,
>> >> "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> said:
>> >>
>> >> >
>> >> >"Mike Power" <mikepower@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
>> >> >news:o kZHd.6352$Qb.6019@edtnps89...
>> >> >> If anything what about putting together a list of "bad" account
> names
>> >that
>> >> >> shouldn't be trusted for muling although from the sounds of it the
> list
>> >> >> would grow daily
>> >> >>
>> >> >
>> >> >I'm not saying a word...
>> >>
>> >> Too late, you already did.
>> >
>> >Bah, damn Short.
>>
>> Why are you blaming short? He's not the one who said something even tho
> they
>> said they weren't going to...
>
> It has to be his fault. I'll find a way to pin it on him.
>
>
January 22, 2005 1:17:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

"Mike Power" <mikepower@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
news:MVeId.15417$Qb.3403@edtnps89...
> the account names *deepfriedspam2 and *archer999 where to two people
running
> around in the camp while i was muling.
>

deepfriedspam has been around for a long time I think, although I don't
remember who that is. Don't know *archer999.
!