The Best

I'm finally fed-up with Netgear and all those customer support people from
India. This is America and we need people who can speak ENGLISH.

Enogh venting. What does everyone think to be the best company around?

Buffalo, Linksys, Belkin etc

Lac

Distinguished
May 20, 2004

Brantley Allen wrote:
> I'm finally fed-up with Netgear and all those customer support people from
> India. This is America and we need people who can speak ENGLISH.
>
> Enogh venting. What does everyone think to be the best company around?
>
> Buffalo, Linksys, Belkin etc

ZyXEL (B-2000 v2). Bought it in January and haven't touched it since.

-L

Out of curiosity - where was the router made?

"Brantley Allen" <ballen02@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
> I'm finally fed-up with Netgear and all those customer support people from
> India. This is America and we need people who can speak ENGLISH.
>
> Enogh venting. What does everyone think to be the best company around?
>
> Buffalo, Linksys, Belkin etc

Had the same experience with Netgear.
Bought Draytek Vigor 2600We, haven't touched since May 2003.
IMHO it's the best available this side of Cisco prices.
Regards,
Martin
UK

If you call the main number in CA, and ask for level 2 support they will
help you.

Make sure your armed with a case number.