Windows XP user's name

When I installed the windows XP on my computer, I criated
a user name called Employee. After a couple of months, I
decided to rename the user from Employee to Marc. I do
the changes on the control Panel but whenever my system
starts up rather then seeing Marc I keep on seeing
Employee on My Windows login screen. Does anyone know
what is going on? Thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about windows user name

    "Marc Tino" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >When I installed the windows XP on my computer, I criated
    >a user name called Employee. After a couple of months, I
    >decided to rename the user from Employee to Marc. I do
    >the changes on the control Panel but whenever my system
    >starts up rather then seeing Marc I keep on seeing
    >Employee on My Windows login screen. Does anyone know
    >what is going on? Thank you

    Create a new user "Marc", then copy over the old user to theis new
    user and delete the user "Employee".
    "How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151)

    --
    (tm)

Control Panel Microsoft Windows XP