Windows XP user's name

When I installed the windows XP on my computer, I criated
a user name called Employee. After a couple of months, I
decided to rename the user from Employee to Marc. I do
the changes on the control Panel but whenever my system
starts up rather then seeing Marc I keep on seeing
Employee on My Windows login screen. Does anyone know
what is going on? Thank you

"Marc Tino" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I installed the windows XP on my computer, I criated
>a user name called Employee. After a couple of months, I
>decided to rename the user from Employee to Marc. I do
>the changes on the control Panel but whenever my system
>starts up rather then seeing Marc I keep on seeing
>Employee on My Windows login screen. Does anyone know
>what is going on? Thank you

Create a new user "Marc", then copy over the old user to theis new
user and delete the user "Employee".
"How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151)

--
(tm)