Diane

This may appear to be one of those silly newbie questions, but what would
one do with a "preserved head?" And, which character is this head
preferable to?

Diane

Diane

"Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1105760307.484366.267020
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> Isn't that a necro-only item? He uses it as a shield, btw.

Ah, yes Alice. It is a necro-only item. DUH!!! Just didn't know what it
was used for. So, a shield you say? Hmmmm. Thanks.

Diane

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 03:49:00 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
wrote:

>"Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1105760307.484366.267020
>@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Isn't that a necro-only item? He uses it as a shield, btw.
>
>Ah, yes Alice. It is a necro-only item. DUH!!! Just didn't know what it
>was used for. So, a shield you say? Hmmmm. Thanks.

It will list "defense" and "blocking" (and maybe other mods, of
course), like a shield.

-- Roy L

Diane

royls@telus.net wrote in news:41e9683c.8125580@news.telus.net:

> On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 03:49:00 GMT, Diane <kirchbabe1@verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
>>"Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>news:1105760307.484366.267020 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> Isn't that a necro-only item? He uses it as a shield, btw.
>>
>>Ah, yes Alice. It is a necro-only item. DUH!!! Just didn't know
>>what it was used for. So, a shield you say? Hmmmm. Thanks.
>
> It will list "defense" and "blocking" (and maybe other mods, of
> course), like a shield.
>
> -- Roy L

Thank you. That makes sense..........Diane

Diane wrote:
> "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in
> news:1105760307.484366.267020 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Isn't that a necro-only item? He uses it as a shield, btw.
>
> Ah, yes Alice. It is a necro-only item. DUH!!! Just didn't know
> what it was used for. So, a shield you say? Hmmmm. Thanks.

Some people refer to it as a "voodoo handbag".

> >> This may appear to be one of those silly newbie questions, but what
> >> would one do with a "preserved head?" And, which character is this
> >> head preferable to?
> >>
> >> Diane
> >
> > I prefer them on a witch doctor - but in all honestly the class that
> > says (necromancer only) - its okay i go blind sometimes too.
>
> And we all know why!

I tend to call it sleeping. Also that one time it was a blackout -
> desktop at home dot se

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> Diane wrote:
>> "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> news:1105760307.484366.267020 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> Isn't that a necro-only item? He uses it as a shield, btw.
>>
>> Ah, yes Alice. It is a necro-only item. DUH!!! Just didn't know
>> what it was used for. So, a shield you say? Hmmmm. Thanks.
>
> Some people refer to it as a "voodoo handbag".

List them please.

desktop at home dot se

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Diane wrote:
> This may appear to be one of those silly newbie questions, but what
> would one do with a "preserved head?" And, which character is this
> head preferable to?
>
> Diane

<snickers>
No, I can't say it.
</snickers>

desktop at home dot se

Desktop wrote:
> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> > Diane wrote:
> > > "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in
> > > news:1105760307.484366.267020 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> > > Ah, yes Alice. It is a necro-only item. DUH!!! Just didn't
> > > know what it was used for. So, a shield you say? Hmmmm.
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > Some people refer to it as a "voodoo handbag".
>
> List them please.

Brian Brunner, Bingain, Cernovog, Rob, Carol Hague, Yuca Frita...
http://snipurl.com/c25s

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Gundemarie Scholz wrote:
> Desktop wrote:
>> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:

>>> Some people refer to it as a "voodoo handbag".
>>
>> List them please.
>
> Brian Brunner, Bingain, Cernovog, Rob, Carol Hague, Yuca Frita...
> http://snipurl.com/c25s

Good one. :)

desktop at home dot se

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

flame_thrower wrote:

>>> I prefer them on a witch doctor - but in all honestly the class that
>>> says (necromancer only) - its okay i go blind sometimes too.
>>
>> And we all know why!
>>
> I tend to call it sleeping. Also that one time it was a blackout -

Sounds a bit racist to me. Blackout I mean.

desktop at home dot se

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw> and realizing that it's a
small world after all, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> said:

>Diane wrote:
>> This may appear to be one of those silly newbie questions, but what
>> would one do with a "preserved head?" And, which character is this
>> head preferable to?
>>
>> Diane
>
><snickers>
>No, I can't say it.
></snickers>

Why not?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

"Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in message

> >> And we all know why!
> >>
> > I tend to call it sleeping. Also that one time it was a blackout -
>
> Sounds a bit racist to me. Blackout I mean.

Well my body functioned but I have no memory of it. We could call it 30
minutes of amnesia before passingout.
> desktop at home dot se

Diane

Ian Noble <fredd@clara.co.uk> wrote in

> I went weeks without working out what the things were for. It took my
> son playing on another machine to tell me. Another terrific "senior
> moment" for the scrap book (if I could only remember where I put
> it...).
>
> Cheers - Ian

Thanks Ian. It's good to know I'm not the only one out there with those
blasted "senior moments." And, sometimes trying to figure out what the
Blizz people want me to understand in this game just exhausts my brain.

Diane

"Gundemarie Scholz" <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote in message
> Desktop wrote:
>> Gundemarie Scholz wrote:

>> > Some people refer to it as a "voodoo handbag".
>>
>> List them please.
>
> Brian Brunner, Bingain, Cernovog, Rob, Carol Hague, Yuca Frita...
> http://snipurl.com/c25s

Burn Baby Burn.. haha...

---

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

jerk-o wrote:
> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw> and realizing that it's a
> small world after all, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> said:
>
>> Diane wrote:
>>> This may appear to be one of those silly newbie questions, but what
>>> would one do with a "preserved head?" And, which character is this
>>> head preferable to?
>>>
>>> Diane
>>
>> <snickers>
>> No, I can't say it.
>> </snickers>
>
> Why not?

Well... <looks down at feet> I thought someone would suggest that she'd give
the Necro head. <kicks some dirt>

desktop at home dot se

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:49:19 GMT, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden>
wrote:

>Well... <looks down at feet> I thought someone would suggest that she'd give
>the Necro head. <kicks some dirt>
>
>desktop

Nah, too easy ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

ald wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:49:19 GMT, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden>
> wrote:
>
>> Well... <looks down at feet> I thought someone would suggest that
>> she'd give the Necro head. <kicks some dirt>
>>
>> desktop
>
> Nah, too easy ;-)
>
> ald

My favorite kind. :)

desktop at home dot se

mark

> Well... <looks down at feet> I thought someone would suggest that
she'd give
> the Necro head. <kicks some dirt>

But it's not just Necro's that like a little head.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw> and realizing that it's a
small world after all, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> said:

>jerk-o wrote:
>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw> and realizing that it's a
>> small world after all, "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> said:

>>> <snickers>
>>> No, I can't say it.
>>> </snickers>
>>
>> Why not?
>
>Well... <looks down at feet> I thought someone would suggest that she'd give
>the Necro head. <kicks some dirt>

Cool
--

~misfit~ wrote:
> Desktop wrote:
>> ald wrote:

>>> Nah, too easy ;-)
>>>
>>> ald
>>
>> My favorite kind. :)
>
> Or your only kind? <g>

It depends on the target audience. ;-)

desktop at home dot se

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

Mark wrote:
> "Desktop" <desktop@home.sweden> wrote in message
>>
>> Well... <looks down at feet> I thought someone would suggest that
>> she'd give the Necro head. <kicks some dirt>
>
> But it's not just Necro's that like a little head.

Perhaps it's time for another quick poll? ;-)

desktop at home dot se

mark

> >> Well... <looks down at feet> I thought someone would suggest that
> >> she'd give the Necro head. <kicks some dirt>
> >
> > But it's not just Necro's that like a little head.
>
> Perhaps it's time for another quick poll? ;-)

Anything worth doing is worth taking your time to do it right. No
quickies for me thx.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury