Start Up Cannot Repair

I bought a ZT Systems computer about a year ago. It came pre-installed with Vista. After numerous crashes down to the black screen, I was told that Windows 7 was a more stable OS. We did a clean install, and all was well for about a month. Then another black screen crash. Reinstalled, and another crash. Did custom install yesterday. Was running long enough to run a registry cleaner and install antivirus software. Crashed during antivirus scan. Now I am stuck in an endless repair loop. I allowed the system to complete each repair cycle, regardless of how long it took. If I can get to the desktop, it will just crash, then back into the loop. I receive messages indicating startup repair cannot fix the problem. Computer says there are no restore points. Now, the repair loop does not recognize keyboard prompts, so I cannot try to reinstall again. Help?
1 answer Last reply
More about start repair
  1. start the computer get into BIOS and look at systemMonitor(where the temp shut down area is), don't want to restart my computer right now, see if you have a heat issue first, or better yet if you can look inside and see if you have a lot of dirt, lint, junk on the CPU fan and heatsink
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7