new user account

July 20, 2004 2:49:02 PM

i have had the same user account for about a year and a half and i just created a new user account and now have 2. my question is can i transfer folders from my other one to this new one to get them off the other one?

More about : user account

Anonymous
July 20, 2004 4:02:15 PM

Yes;
Once you are sure all data is safe the old profile may be safely
deleted.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"jman" <jman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D C7EEB69-B607-4AD9-876A-30E9DB76F9EA@microsoft.com...
> i have had the same user account for about a year and a half and i
just created a new user account and now have 2. my question is can i
transfer folders from my other one to this new one to get them off the
other one?
Anonymous
July 20, 2004 4:02:16 PM

no what i meant was im wanting to take some things off of the old and the rest leave on the new one i want to transfer some of my favorites to this new one but leave the others on the old one

"Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:

> Yes;
> Once you are sure all data is safe the old profile may be safely
> deleted.
>
> --
> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/
>

> "jman" <jman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:D C7EEB69-B607-4AD9-876A-30E9DB76F9EA@microsoft.com...
> > i have had the same user account for about a year and a half and i
> just created a new user account and now have 2. my question is can i
> transfer folders from my other one to this new one to get them off the
> other one?

Anonymous
July 20, 2004 5:30:31 PM

In that case simply Cut & Paste the folders from the old to the new as
desired.
Or if you want to leave them as well, use Copy & Paste.

--

!