lost outlook express email during XP upgrade....

I did a upgrade from Win98 to WinXP pro. When it was
done and I logged in as administrator I could not find my
old email boxes. I believed they should be out on the PC
somewhere. Anyone have any ideas as to where they could
be??
1 answer Last reply
More about lost outlook express email upgrade

    Hi,

    Happens sometimes, see:

    OLEXP: Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing After You
    Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313055

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "LDG" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I did a upgrade from Win98 to WinXP pro. When it was
    > done and I logged in as administrator I could not find my
    > old email boxes. I believed they should be out on the PC
    > somewhere. Anyone have any ideas as to where they could
    > be??

Outlook Express Email Windows XP