Account Profile icon disappeared

I had a profile name "Administrator" then created
another "User1" profile and set as administrator. Now
my "Administrator" profile icon does not show after
startup. Can anyone Help? to get back to "administrator"
profile?
1 answer Last reply
More about account profile icon disappeared

    Hi Ted,

    Once a regular user account is created, the admin account is hidden - this
    is by design. In XP Pro, you can access it by hitting ctrl+alt+delete twice
    at the logon screen and typing it in, in XP Home you need to restart in Safe
    mode.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Ted" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I had a profile name "Administrator" then created
    > another "User1" profile and set as administrator. Now
    > my "Administrator" profile icon does not show after
    > startup. Can anyone Help? to get back to "administrator"
    > profile?

Microsoft Windows XP