Account Profile icon disappeared

July 20, 2004 8:01:56 PM

I had a profile name "Administrator" then created
another "User1" profile and set as administrator. Now
my "Administrator" profile icon does not show after
startup. Can anyone Help? to get back to "administrator"
profile?
Anonymous
July 21, 2004 1:28:32 AM

Hi Ted,

Once a regular user account is created, the admin account is hidden - this
is by design. In XP Pro, you can access it by hitting ctrl+alt+delete twice
at the logon screen and typing it in, in XP Home you need to restart in Safe
mode.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/