XP Registry

Trying to learn as much as I can on my PC with XP and wondering if someone
can recommend a good manual for the Windows XP Registry. I let Symantec
clean out my registry that has unmatched shortcuts etc. but I'd like to
learn a little more. Hopefully not to get into trouble!!
Dannie
In essence I want to KISS it (Keep It Sweet Simple)!!

"Dannie" <sloopoke.noname@nospam.optonline.net> wrote in message
> Trying to learn as much as I can on my PC with XP and wondering if someone
> can recommend a good manual for the Windows XP Registry. I let Symantec
> clean out my registry that has unmatched shortcuts etc. but I'd like to
> learn a little more. Hopefully not to get into trouble!!
> Dannie
> In essence I want to KISS it (Keep It Sweet Simple)!!

Have a look at
http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/6232.asp

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Dannie" <sloopoke.noname@nospam.optonline.net> wrote in message
> Trying to learn as much as I can on my PC with XP and wondering if someone
> can recommend a good manual for the Windows XP Registry. I let Symantec
> clean out my registry that has unmatched shortcuts etc. but I'd like to
> learn a little more. Hopefully not to get into trouble!!
> Dannie
> In essence I want to KISS it (Keep It Sweet Simple)!!

Thanks Mike.
Dannie