Manual for C2071S Jetdirect card

I just ordered a C7071S Jetdirect card for my old HP Laserjet Series II.

This is a 10BaseT, ethernet card that I hope to use to connect the printer
to my home network. Unfortunately, the vendor doesn't have a manual for this
old card. I'm trying to get hold of a copy (preferably scanned) of the
documentation. I've searched the web to no avail and appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

Alan

"Charles Edwards" <c_c_edwards@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<CaDkc.5207$pJ1.4131@lakeread02>...
> I just ordered a C7071S Jetdirect card for my old HP Laserjet Series II.
>
> This is a 10BaseT, ethernet card that I hope to use to connect the printer
> to my home network. Unfortunately, the vendor doesn't have a manual for this
> old card. I'm trying to get hold of a copy (preferably scanned) of the
> documentation. I've searched the web to no avail and appreciate any help.
>
> Thanks in advance.

There's a brief description at <http://tinyurl.com/3cyu7>

All the accompanying software was Unix of one variety or another.
This post describes some of it <http://tinyurl.com/2q8a7>

Thanks a lot. This is helpful.