XP Home Backup

What is the consensus on the value of the backup utility that comes on the
XP Home install cd? It apparently has to be installed manually. It seems
to me that Microsoft does not have a great reputation about some of its
utilities so there are probably better 3rd party backup programs out there.
Thanks.
Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about home backup

    It is of little value.
    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    "rdbr" <rdbr@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

    > What is the consensus on the value of the backup utility that comes on the
    > XP Home install cd? It apparently has to be installed manually. It seems
    > to me that Microsoft does not have a great reputation about some of its
    > utilities so there are probably better 3rd party backup programs out
    > there.
    > Thanks.
    > Bob

Backup Microsoft Windows XP