XP Home Backup

July 22, 2004 3:40:03 AM

What is the consensus on the value of the backup utility that comes on the
XP Home install cd? It apparently has to be installed manually. It seems
to me that Microsoft does not have a great reputation about some of its
utilities so there are probably better 3rd party backup programs out there.
Thanks.
Bob

More about : home backup

Anonymous