please help! reinstall win xp pro

Fantasy

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2003

I have a laptop AMD 500 mhz, 192 Mb Ram, 6 Gb Hdd, win xp
pro. since last week when i start it, i found that cpu
always 100% and the memory keep rising. I try to fix it
with everyway (edit registry, scan trojan-cwshreder, etc).
Now i can not find the Hard disk or c:(using start up disk
from win 98)after i tried to erase the partition and the
contents using the program from compaq website. Now all i
wanna do is to install win xp again. thanks in advance for
any help and suggestion.
Sincerely,
Fantasy

Follow this for a Clean Installation: