2000 style user accounts

hi
how can i have the windows 2000 style user accounts in windows xp i have
done this once by typing some command in the run menu but now i dont
remmeber that command please badly need this
thanks in advance
3 answers Last reply
More about 2000 style user accounts

    Hi
    Is 'control userpasswords2' the command you wanted? If you want to add this
    to your control panel, MVP Kelly Theriot has made up a registry edit to do
    this.

    Add Control UserPasswords2 to the Control Panel (Line 1)

    ---
    Mark Salloway
    Windows XP MVP

    "msnews.microsoft.com" <ahsan_burki@softhome.net> wrote in message
    > hi
    > how can i have the windows 2000 style user accounts in windows xp i have
    > done this once by typing some command in the run menu but now i dont
    > remmeber that command please badly need this
    > thanks in advance

    thanks dear its what i wanted i went to alot of chatooms in yahoo and
    paltlak but al the peolpe sayying themselves as computer geniouses made joke
    of this question
    now u told me and i told all of them just for the sake of theri knwledge
    thanks once again thanks a lot

    "Mark Salloway" <fatherjack@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > Is 'control userpasswords2' the command you wanted? If you want to add
    this
    > to your control panel, MVP Kelly Theriot has made up a registry edit to do
    > this.
    >
    > Add Control UserPasswords2 to the Control Panel (Line 1)
    >
    > ---
    > Mark Salloway
    > Windows XP MVP
    >
    > "msnews.microsoft.com" <ahsan_burki@softhome.net> wrote in message
    > > hi
    > > how can i have the windows 2000 style user accounts in windows xp i have
    > > done this once by typing some command in the run menu but now i dont
    > > remmeber that command please badly need this
    > > thanks in advance

    Glad I could help.

    ---
    Mark

    > thanks dear its what i wanted i went to alot of chatooms in yahoo and
    > paltlak but al the peolpe sayying themselves as computer geniouses made
    > joke
    > of this question
    > now u told me and i told all of them just for the sake of theri knwledge
    > thanks once again thanks a lot
    >
    > "Mark Salloway" <fatherjack@mvps.org> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> Is 'control userpasswords2' the command you wanted? If you want to add
    > this
    >> to your control panel, MVP Kelly Theriot has made up a registry edit to
    >> do
    >> this.
    >>
    >> Add Control UserPasswords2 to the Control Panel (Line 1)
    >>
    >> ---
    >> Mark Salloway
    >> Windows XP MVP
    >>
    >> "msnews.microsoft.com" <ahsan_burki@softhome.net> wrote in message
    >> > hi
    >> > how can i have the windows 2000 style user accounts in windows xp i
    >> > have
    >> > done this once by typing some command in the run menu but now i dont
    >> > remmeber that command please badly need this
    >> > thanks in advance

Style Command Prompt User Accounts Windows XP