2000 style user accounts

July 23, 2004 10:38:51 AM

hi
how can i have the windows 2000 style user accounts in windows xp i have
done this once by typing some command in the run menu but now i dont
remmeber that command please badly need this
thanks in advance
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 10:38:52 AM

Hi
Is 'control userpasswords2' the command you wanted? If you want to add this
to your control panel, MVP Kelly Theriot has made up a registry edit to do
this.

Add Control UserPasswords2 to the Control Panel (Line 1)

---
Mark Salloway
Windows XP MVP

"msnews.microsoft.com" <ahsan_burki@softhome.net> wrote in message
> hi
> how can i have the windows 2000 style user accounts in windows xp i have
> done this once by typing some command in the run menu but now i dont
> remmeber that command please badly need this
> thanks in advance

Anonymous
July 23, 2004 11:14:43 AM

thanks dear its what i wanted i went to alot of chatooms in yahoo and
paltlak but al the peolpe sayying themselves as computer geniouses made joke
of this question
now u told me and i told all of them just for the sake of theri knwledge
thanks once again thanks a lot

"Mark Salloway" <fatherjack@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Hi
> Is 'control userpasswords2' the command you wanted? If you want to add
this
> to your control panel, MVP Kelly Theriot has made up a registry edit to do
> this.
>
> Add Control UserPasswords2 to the Control Panel (Line 1)
>
> ---
> Mark Salloway
> Windows XP MVP
>
> "msnews.microsoft.com" <ahsan_burki@softhome.net> wrote in message
> > hi
> > how can i have the windows 2000 style user accounts in windows xp i have
> > done this once by typing some command in the run menu but now i dont
> > remmeber that command please badly need this
> > thanks in advance

Anonymous
July 23, 2004 11:49:24 AM

Glad I could help.