DonR

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

My IE 6.0 browser started acting very strange (hangs up). I thought I would
reload it. I went to uninstall under control panel but it was not listed.
How do I go about reinstalling a fresh copy?
Thanks.

How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and Outlook Express in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q318378

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=827315

Dealing with Unwanted Spyware and Parasites

Download Ad-Aware 6.0 and scan your PC for the presence of spyware:
http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10045910.html?part=69274&subj=dlpage&tag=button

Note: Be sure to click on the "Check for updates now" link before scanning.

Symantec Security Check
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=ie&venid=sym

--
Carey Frisch