script errors

I am constantly receiving warning messages of script errors, especially of lines of script missing...what have I done wrong?
1 answer Last reply
More about script errors

    ok. in my view, you have done nothing wrong from your side.

    script errors usually come because of a few bugs of script language on a website (eg maybe someone wrote wrong code syntax etc).

    to remove these alerts, you can do the following

    1. go to control panel > internet options

    2. go to advanced

    3. look at the browsing category

    4. TICK "Disable Script Debugging"

    5. UNTICK "Display a notification of every script error"

    6. Apply settings

    you should now stop getting the messages.

    ~Rajiv

    "earlpmurtin" wrote:

    > I am constantly receiving warning messages of script errors, especially of lines of script missing...what have I done wrong?

Microsoft Windows XP