script errors

July 23, 2004 12:14:01 AM

I am constantly receiving warning messages of script errors, especially of lines of script missing...what have I done wrong?

More about : script errors

Anonymous
July 23, 2004 4:47:03 AM

ok. in my view, you have done nothing wrong from your side.

script errors usually come because of a few bugs of script language on a website (eg maybe someone wrote wrong code syntax etc).

to remove these alerts, you can do the following

1. go to control panel > internet options

2. go to advanced

3. look at the browsing category

4. TICK "Disable Script Debugging"

5. UNTICK "Display a notification of every script error"

6. Apply settings

you should now stop getting the messages.

~Rajiv

!