Guest accounts

July 23, 2004 12:40:04 AM

When I've tried to use my guest account, I get the message, "Windows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded." Can someone explain to me what this means?

More about : guest accounts

July 23, 2004 1:11:55 PM

"dnf" <dnf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I've tried to use my guest account, I get the message, "Windows
cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded." Can someone
explain to me what this means?

Why would you want to use the guest account in the first place?
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 11:24:02 PM

I actually decided I don't want to use a guest account. But the same thing happened on a limited account.

"Gordon" wrote:

> "dnf" <dnf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I've tried to use my guest account, I get the message, "Windows
> cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded." Can someone
> explain to me what this means?
>
> Why would you want to use the guest account in the first place?

July 24, 2004 3:31:02 AM

!