Guest accounts

When I've tried to use my guest account, I get the message, "Windows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded." Can someone explain to me what this means?
3 answers Last reply
More about guest accounts

    "dnf" <dnf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I've tried to use my guest account, I get the message, "Windows
    cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded." Can someone
    explain to me what this means?

    Why would you want to use the guest account in the first place?

    I actually decided I don't want to use a guest account. But the same thing happened on a limited account.

    "dnf" wrote:

    > When I've tried to use my guest account, I get the message, "Windows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded." Can someone explain to me what this means?

Microsoft Windows XP