Internet - user disconnections

Internet disconnects each time I switch users. I have ticked the box in the user accounts (under the control panel) that allows for fast switching, but the connection still disconnects. It never used too, but when I had to have a complete re-install it occured. I've tried to repair (via the CD) but still no luck. All users have administrator privleges. Any other options??
--
Peter K.
1 answer Last reply

    Hi Peter
    Try these instructions and see if they help keep the connection alive
    http://mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/dialup.php

    ---
    Mark

    "PeterK" <PeterK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Internet disconnects each time I switch users. I have ticked the box in
    > the user accounts (under the control panel) that allows for fast
    > switching, but the connection still disconnects. It never used too, but
    > when I had to have a complete re-install it occured. I've tried to repair
    > (via the CD) but still no luck. All users have administrator privleges.
    > Any other options??
    > --
    > Peter K.

Microsoft Internet Windows XP