Internet - user disconnections

July 23, 2004 3:31:02 AM

Internet disconnects each time I switch users. I have ticked the box in the user accounts (under the control panel) that allows for fast switching, but the connection still disconnects. It never used too, but when I had to have a complete re-install it occured. I've tried to repair (via the CD) but still no luck. All users have administrator privleges. Any other options??
--
Peter K.
Anonymous

Hi Peter
Try these instructions and see if they help keep the connection alive
http://mvps.org/marksxp/WindowsXP/dialup.php

---
Mark

!