I've been slacking off - Ladder Account List

WhiteDog

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2003

Well, I've been slacking off a bit and haven't updated this in awhile. It
seems prudent with the new influx of imbeciles.

Please reply with any updates or changes. If you're not on it, post or
email me your information. It is by no means mandatory for those not
familiar with it. Just a reference tool for those interested.

I have not seen a lot of these people in a very long time, so many may be
inactive.

AGD USWEST LADDER ACCOUNTS LIST

POSTERS

Posting Name - Real/Preferred Name/Handle - SC/HC - Accounts

0tarin - Lord Wombat - SC - *0tarin, *OttyWotty

3phase - Stu - HC/SC - *3phAse, *flux

ald - - - *ald2, *ald3

Alice - SC - *BreganDaerthe

Allan - Allan - SC - *Xypho

Alan Ladd - Alan/Char - SC - *SonofJorEl, *SonofJorEl2, *SonofJorEl3

Anadriel - - SC - *anadriel-2, *anadriel-3, *anadriel

Angus Davidson - Angus - SC - *ithacapellin, *auntie_pol,
*pandionorder

Ashen Shugar - Ash - SC - *ashens, *ashens2

B.B. - Bryant/BB - SC - *thegoat4

BruteGast - jornt/brutegast - SC/HC - *BruteGast

Catharine - Kate - SC - *darkling

Casey Tan - Casey/Case/Char - *ldr_wardancer

Chainbreaker - - HC - *cb71, *cb712

Clay - Clay - SC - *centrist, *agd2-clay, *agd2-clay2

Craig - Craig - SC - *Moondanther# (0-8)

Dalai Lama - - SC - *TeamCRS, *TeamCRS2, *TeamCRS6

Devast80r - Devast8or/Deva/De8 - SC - *Devast8or1

DM - Dave - SC - *Bestest-bud110, *Bestest-bud210

Doc - Doc - SC - *DocWest-Lad, *DocWestLad2

Elftron - Fred - SC - *killtron

EvilBill - Bill/Dev/Devlin - SC - *evilbill-agqx2

flame_thrower - Dan/Cider - SC - *orifice-passion, *d2_cidermule

Foobear - - SC - *foobear# (1 - 22), *foosorcs, *soobarbs,
*foopallys, *foobear110

Franklin Bratcher - *aieliantros, *aielmule, *deepfriedspam

Grimper - Keith - SC - *grimper, *grimper2

Homebrew - Scott - HC - *Grumpyone, *Homebrew

John Gordon - John - SC - *shuteye4, *shuteye, *shuteye1

John Graesser - - SC - *jmg12345

JabberWockey - Chris/Jabber - SC - *bbdraco, *jabberz-mulez,
*jabber3-damnit

Jiro - Jiro - SC - *jiroyourhero, *jiro1, *jiro2.0

joel - Joel - SC - *onetrickpony

joe d - Joe - SC - *jdebeast, *jdebeast2

Justin L - Justin - SC - *jml1, *jml2

Kai Scholz-Starke - Kai - SC - *kai_laddr, *kawolle, *kawolle2,
*kawolle3

Last2Know - Josh - HC/SC - *izimbra, *lovechant, *moondindigo,
*blueswalk, *westendblues, *mrday

Malcolm McGrath - Malcolm - HC/SC - *Daltasaur

Mark - Mark - SC - *Bongo-Fury2

Ward McFarland - cryowolf - SC - *Lesser-Evil

n2trains - Brandon - SC - *n2trains, *n2trains-1L

Orion Ryder - - SC - *orionryder, *orionryder2

Michael Power - Mike/Ru/Char - SC - *Vaeros, *Vaeros2, *Vaeros3

Paul Brinkley - Paul - SC - *silksoftheloser, *humongouscharm,
*ghostlyghost, *lanceofboiling

rklemic@yahoo.com - Goober - SC - *lordgoober5

Regnitto - Kevin - SC - *regnitto1-10, *regnitto, *nivanud (Son -Zack
9 Years Old), *ottinger1a (Brother - Adam), *regnitto1, *regnitto2,
*regnitto3, *regnitto4

RelMark - - SC - *RelMark

RLS - Robert - SC - *Quorque, *Quorque2, *Quorque4

Romendacil - - HC/SC - *Romendacil

royls@telus.net - Roy/Acct/Char - HC - *ironfan, *mentha (wife)

rwb - Robert - HC/SC - *clcrwl, *clcrw, *clcrwb, *clcrwc, *clcrwe,
*clcrmule

short - Short/Shannon - HC/SC - *shorts, *shorts1, *shorts2, *shorts3,
*shorts4, *shorts5

smurf346 - Will - SC - *smurf347_nl

Stephen Van Ham - Stephen/svh - *svh7

Wailwulf - - SC - *dieBestie - *Wailwulf

Wezzer - Wes/Wez/Wezzer - SC - *wezzerwest, *wezzerwest2, *wezzerwest3

Whitedog - Whitedog/wd/Jim - SC - *whitedog

Wim Colgate - Wim - HC - *wimcolgate, *wimcolgate5

wizofwas - Charlie - SC - *wizofwas, *wizogems, *wizoarmour

Jim Wooley - Jim/Wooley - SC - *Jwooley, *Jwooley1

Zamboni - - SC - *Cthulhu

NON-POSTERS

Real/Preferred Name/Handle - SC/HC - Accounts

Sheila - SC - *sorcy-bint, *sorcy-bint2

Tae - SC - *taenarian

"Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Well, I've been slacking off a bit and haven't updated this in awhile. It
> seems prudent with the new influx of imbeciles.
>
> Please reply with any updates or changes. If you're not on it, post or
> email me your information. It is by no means mandatory for those not
> familiar with it. Just a reference tool for those interested.
>
> I have not seen a lot of these people in a very long time, so many may be
> inactive.

I'm inactive.
Tae can be on taenarian2, and Kai has added kai_laddr2

I think it was "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> that wrote
something like...

>Ashen Shugar - Ash - SC - *ashens, *ashens2

Add in *ashens3

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

Whitedog <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> typed as if devouring a plate of
spoo:
> Well, I've been slacking off a bit and haven't updated this in
> awhile. It seems prudent with the new influx of imbeciles.
>
> Please reply with any updates or changes. If you're not on it, post
> or email me your information. It is by no means mandatory for those
> not familiar with it. Just a reference tool for those interested.
>
> I have not seen a lot of these people in a very long time, so many
> may be inactive.

No change for mine, just not playing as much as I used to. <g>

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

WhiteDog

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2003

"flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > Well, I've been slacking off a bit and haven't updated this in awhile.
It
> > seems prudent with the new influx of imbeciles.
> >
> > Please reply with any updates or changes. If you're not on it, post or
> > email me your information. It is by no means mandatory for those not
> > familiar with it. Just a reference tool for those interested.
> >
> > I have not seen a lot of these people in a very long time, so many may
be
> > inactive.
> >

> I'm inactive.
> Tae can be on taenarian2, and Kai has added kai_laddr2

I'm fairly sure all of her ladder playing characters are on *taenarian. 2
was her account last season.

> It
> > > seems prudent with the new influx of imbeciles.
> > >
> > > Please reply with any updates or changes. If you're not on it, post
or
> > > email me your information. It is by no means mandatory for those not
> > > familiar with it. Just a reference tool for those interested.
> > >
> > > I have not seen a lot of these people in a very long time, so many may
> be
> > > inactive.
> > >

> > I'm inactive.
> > Tae can be on taenarian2, and Kai has added kai_laddr2
>
> I'm fairly sure all of her ladder playing characters are on *taenarian. 2
> was her account last season.

could be. I wouldn't know. Its been 89 days since my own bot has seen me :)

Whitedog wrote:

> Devast80r - Devast8or/Deva/De8 - SC - *Devast8or1

That's an O, not a zero. And I also have *Devast8or2, but so far it's only
mules.

Devast8or

On 17 Jan 2005 21:28:47 -0800, "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I've been meaning to ask this, Kai Scholz-Starke and Gundemarie Scholz,
>are you guys related? :)

Nope, she's lacking one important thing: the -starke!
In fact, my last name is technically only one name, like "Smith" is
only one name too.
Often you see german female politicians that have the name they were
born with combined with the one from their husband. I'm neither female
nor a politician :)

Cheers

"Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Well, I've been slacking off a bit and haven't updated this in awhile. It
> seems prudent with the new influx of imbeciles.
>
> Please reply with any updates or changes. If you're not on it, post or
> email me your information. It is by no means mandatory for those not
> familiar with it. Just a reference tool for those interested.
>
> I have not seen a lot of these people in a very long time, so many may be
> inactive.
>
> AGD USWEST LADDER ACCOUNTS LIST
>
> POSTERS
>
> Posting Name - Real/Preferred Name/Handle - SC/HC - Accounts

> Allan - Allan - SC - *Xypho
add on Carcharchinus, Xylphz, Aqaia
All SC ladder and non ladder
Cheers

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:04:40 GMT, "Whitedog"
<jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>royls@telus.net - Roy/Acct/Char - HC - *ironfan, *mentha (wife)

I'm now playing one of each class from hcladdrteam; ironfan became a
mule account after the ladder reset. My wife is playing from various
mentha accounts (mentha1, mentha2, etc.).

-- Roy L

Whitedog <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Ward McFarland - cryowolf - SC - *Lesser-Evil

add *ozymondias

"Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Well, I've been slacking off a bit and haven't updated this in awhile. It
> seems prudent with the new influx of imbeciles.
>
> Please reply with any updates or changes. If you're not on it, post or
> email me your information. It is by no means mandatory for those not
> familiar with it. Just a reference tool for those interested.
>
> I have not seen a lot of these people in a very long time, so many may be
> inactive.
>
> AGD USWEST LADDER ACCOUNTS LIST
>
> POSTERS
>
> Posting Name - Real/Preferred Name/Handle - SC/HC - Accounts
>

> Justin L - Justin - SC - *jml1, *jml2

Please add jml3 & jml4 to the list

Thanks!

Justin

Orion Ryder - - SC - *orionryder, *orionryder2

Add

*orionryder1

But I'm still holding back my secret accounts as well as my wife's
account. I think a few people saw me in a game once playing my wife's
sorc and leveling her merc for her.

The account I use for the pally Rainbow Team is Top Secret and only the
members of the military unit know that one.

Orion Ryder

"Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> Well, I've been slacking off a bit and haven't updated this in awhile. It
> seems prudent with the new influx of imbeciles.
>
> Please reply with any updates or changes. If you're not on it, post or
> email me your information. It is by no means mandatory for those not
> familiar with it. Just a reference tool for those interested.
>
> I have not seen a lot of these people in a very long time, so many may be
> inactive.
>
> AGD USWEST LADDER ACCOUNTS LIST
>
> POSTERS
>
> Posting Name - Real/Preferred Name/Handle - SC/HC - Accounts

Ruben-P - Ruben - SC - Spook-01, Spook-02, Spook-03, Spook-04

Ruben

Whitedog wrote:
> [...]
> *regnitto2, *regnitto3, *regnitto4
>
> RelMark - - SC - *RelMark
>
> RLS - Robert - SC - *Quorque, *Quorque2, *Quorque4
>
> Romendacil - - HC/SC - *Romendacil
>
> royls@telus.net - Roy/Acct/Char - HC - *ironfan, *mentha (wife)
>
> rwb - Robert - HC/SC - *clcrwl, *clcrw, *clcrwb, *clcrwc,
> *clcrwe, *clcrmule
>
> short - Short/Shannon - HC/SC - *shorts, *shorts1, *shorts2,
> *shorts3, *shorts4, *shorts5
>
> smurf346 - Will - SC - *smurf347_nl
>
> Stephen Van Ham - Stephen/svh - *svh7
>
> Wailwulf - - SC - *dieBestie - *Wailwulf
>
> Wezzer - Wes/Wez/Wezzer - SC - *wezzerwest, *wezzerwest2,
> *wezzerwest3
>
> Whitedog - Whitedog/wd/Jim - SC - *whitedog
>
> Wim Colgate - Wim - HC - *wimcolgate, *wimcolgate5
>
> wizofwas - Charlie - SC - *wizofwas, *wizogems, *wizoarmour
>
> Jim Wooley - Jim/Wooley - SC - *Jwooley, *Jwooley1

~shady angel~ - shady/Angie - SC USwest - shady_angel -
shady_mules - shady_mules1 - shady_mules2 - shady_mules3 -
shady_mules4 - shady_mules5 - shady_mules6
--
~shady angel~

> NON-POSTERS
>
> Real/Preferred Name/Handle - SC/HC - Accounts
>
> Sheila - SC - *sorcy-bint, *sorcy-bint2
>
> Tae - SC - *taenarian

"Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> RelMark - - SC - *RelMark

I haven't been online for a while, so you might as well remove
me from the list. I've been playing mostly mods recently, and
I don't know when/if I'll be back on battle.net.

RelMark

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:57:34 -0500, "RelMark"
<bsmith77@dreamscape.com> wrote:

>"Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>
>> RelMark - - SC - *RelMark
>
>I haven't been online for a while, so you might as well remove
>me from the list. I've been playing mostly mods recently, and
>I don't know when/if I'll be back on battle.net.
>
>RelMark

Are you sure about the need for that? There are accounts on there that
I'm 99% sure are expired (Dalai, the CRS accounts), and people like me
who can't even connect to BNut ATM, but I wouldn't have mine removed.
Mods are great, but I *know* I'll be back at one point or another, if
nothing else when a new ladder opens up. *My* recommendation, which
you *didn't* ask for, is to just leave it, so you're on the list
if(?)/when you come back ;-)

ald
"Knowledge is Power"
VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
CotSRSig #16

<< Please reply with any updates or changes. If you're not on it, post or
email me your information. It is by no means mandatory for those not
familiar with it. Just a reference tool for those interested. >>

Hi Im Kaytie and my acct name is KaytieKat :)

"Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

> John Graesser - - SC - *jmg12345

That account is now SC non-ladder, and only kept alive as a link to west.
All my current play is on East SC ladder accts Jmg12345678900 and so on, as
well as Jmgrush(insert letter here).

I found I just don't have time to play ladder on two realms at the same
time.

desktop

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

RelMark wrote:
> "Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>
>> RelMark - - SC - *RelMark
>
> I haven't been online for a while, so you might as well remove
> me from the list. I've been playing mostly mods recently, and
> I don't know when/if I'll be back on battle.net.
>
> RelMark

Playing single player with moderation you should.

desktop at home dot se

WhiteDog

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2003

"ald" <103175.3500@compuserve.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:57:34 -0500, "RelMark"
> <bsmith77@dreamscape.com> wrote:
>
> >"Whitedog" <jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> >
> >> RelMark - - SC - *RelMark
> >
> >I haven't been online for a while, so you might as well remove
> >me from the list. I've been playing mostly mods recently, and
> >I don't know when/if I'll be back on battle.net.
> >
> >RelMark
>
> Are you sure about the need for that? There are accounts on there that
> I'm 99% sure are expired (Dalai, the CRS accounts), and people like me
> who can't even connect to BNut ATM, but I wouldn't have mine removed.
> Mods are great, but I *know* I'll be back at one point or another, if
> nothing else when a new ladder opens up. *My* recommendation, which
> you *didn't* ask for, is to just leave it, so you're on the list
> if(?)/when you come back ;-)

I think what I'll do is make an inactive section of the list. So if people
leave and come back, they're still on there.

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 23:14:54 GMT, "Whitedog"
<jroyer2@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>I think what I'll do is make an inactive section of the list. So if people
>leave and come back, they're still on there.

Good idea, but do me a favor, please, and don't put me in there *yet*.
I was back on BNut less than a month ago, before I got this machine
back, and will be one way or another before my accounts are in danger
of expiring. I'm hesitant to do the reformat and reinstall of Windows
that I'm 90% sure will solve the problem on *this* machine (then
again, I've been 90% sure that other solutions were going to work,
too) but worst come to worst I can just hook up the old machine
(actually, all I need right now is the space, it's sitting beside me
on the floor and I have a power strip I could plug in and an open port
on the router).

Kai Scholz-Starke wrote:
> On 17 Jan 2005 21:28:47 -0800, "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I've been meaning to ask this, Kai Scholz-Starke and Gundemarie
> > Scholz, are you guys related? :)
>
> Nope, she's lacking one important thing: the -starke!

But if you were married to me, and your "maiden" name had been Starke,
wouldn't the last name Scholz-Starke be valid, or would it have to be
Starke-Scholz?