Alert Origin

Does anyone know how I can find out where I programed an alert? I need
to make changes and can't remember where it came from....<sigh> The
From number is: 676-800-000000.

Thanks for any help.

--

Drum-

stan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

That looks like an MSN on VZW alert.

In article <ejVnc.11268$zq4.924939@twister.southeast.rr.com>,
stanncno1spam@noispam.yahoo.com says...
> That looks like an MSN on VZW alert.
>

> "Drumstick" <ryburk@no.spam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know how I can find out where I programed an alert? I need
> > to make changes and can't remember where it came from....<sigh> The
> > From number is: 676-800-000000.
> >
> > Thanks for any help.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Drum-