User Profile

Hi,

How to copy domain A's user profile (C:\My Documents and Setting\User) to
other Domain B' user profile in the XP professional ??

Thanks
Jimmy
1 answer Last reply
More about user profile

    "jimmy" <jwhk3@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >How to copy domain A's user profile (C:\My Documents and Setting\User) to
    >other Domain B' user profile in the XP professional ??

    This should work: "How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151).

    --
    (tm)

Domain My Documents Microsoft Windows XP