Lost Certificate of Authenticity

I lost my certificate of authenticity. Is there any way to locate it on my computer?
Thanks in advance
2 answers Last reply
More about lost certificate authenticity

    Gina;
    The Product Key should be on an orange sticker attached to the package
    the CDs came in if retail.
    Or on a sticker affixed to your computer.
    Follow this link:
    Near the bottom "View Product Key XP"

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Gina" <Gina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I lost my certificate of authenticity. Is there any way to locate
    it on my computer?
    > Thanks in advance

    Hi,

    You can locate your Product Key, if that is what you are really looking for.

    This utility works for retail versions:
    http://www.webtree.ca/windowsxp/ViewKeyXP.exe

    or try this one which just gives you the key for any version:

    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Gina" <Gina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I lost my certificate of authenticity. Is there any way to locate it on
    my computer?
    > Thanks in advance

Computers Microsoft Certificate Windows XP