Lost Certificate of Authenticity

I lost my certificate of authenticity. Is there any way to locate it on my computer?
Thanks in advance

Gina;
The Product Key should be on an orange sticker attached to the package
the CDs came in if retail.
Or on a sticker affixed to your computer.
Follow this link:
Near the bottom "View Product Key XP"

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Gina" <Gina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I lost my certificate of authenticity. Is there any way to locate
it on my computer?
> Thanks in advance

Hi,

You can locate your Product Key, if that is what you are really looking for.

This utility works for retail versions:
http://www.webtree.ca/windowsxp/ViewKeyXP.exe

or try this one which just gives you the key for any version:

Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org