reinstalling a deleted file

July 24, 2004 12:50:28 AM

I deleted C:\Windows\DownloadedProgramFiles\bridge.dll

I have Windows XP. (I'm an idiot. and old and should know
better) Can I get this restored/reinstalled myself? I
can't logon to aol anymore either.
Anonymous
July 24, 2004 8:36:35 AM

http://www.lavasoftsupport.com/index.php?showtopic=3382...

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"B.L." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I deleted C:\Windows\DownloadedProgramFiles\bridge.dll
>
> I have Windows XP. (I'm an idiot. and old and should know
> better) Can I get this restored/reinstalled myself? I
> can't logon to aol anymore either.
July 24, 2004 3:23:15 PM

DO NOT reinstall. This file is malware and needs to be deleted. Run a Search
for it on your harddrive and send it to the Recycle Bin. Suggest you download
the below free program and scan your harddrive for more spies/malware:
Ad-aware - Download and Run it!
http://download.com.com/3000-2094-10045910.html?legacy=...

!