Yardsale, anyone?

I don't know when, or how much stuff, but I'm going to be getting rid of
just about everything.

I'd like to keep enough stuff to outfit my Necro in some uberfied gear.

That being said, what do you guys think it would take for me to acquire the
following list:

Homunculus
Carin Shard
Arm of King Leoric
Harlequin Crest
Marrowalks
Trangs Gloves/Armor/Wing

Ok, the plan is to build a hybrid Summoner/Bone Spirit Necro, with as many
+skills as I can get. Oh, and to use the Marrowalk *feature* since I won't
have enough skill points to go around with out them :o)

On a side note, I should max Bone Spear as well as Spirit, right?

short
15 answers Last reply
More about yardsale anyone

    short wrote:
    > I'd like to keep enough stuff to outfit my Necro in some uberfied
    gear.

    > That being said, what do you guys think it would take for me to
    acquire the
    > following list:

    Here is what you can expect to pay for each item:
    Homunculus: 15-20 pgems*
    Carin Shard: 10 pgems or much less
    Arm of King Leoric: 10-20 pgems
    Harlequin Crest: 20-40 pgems**
    +2 Marrowalks: 40-80 pgems
    +1 Marrow: 10-20 pgems
    Trangs Gloves: 5 pgems or less
    TrangArmor: 5 pgems or less
    Trang Wing: 5-20 pgems*

    * These items are quite popular and some people who want them fast are
    willing to pay Pul (40 pgems) a piece, but you can definitely get them
    for 20 pgems each or less.
    ** It's possible to get a lower end defense for 20 pgems, but best bet
    is probably to offer around 30 pgems as a start.

    I'm pretty sure I can give you Carin, TO Gloves, and TO Armor, quite
    likely I have spare Homun and Leoric too.

    "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > short wrote:
    > > I'd like to keep enough stuff to outfit my Necro in some uberfied
    > gear.
    > >
    > > That being said, what do you guys think it would take for me to
    > acquire the
    > > following list:
    >
    > Here is what you can expect to pay for each item:
    > Homunculus: 15-20 pgems*
    > Carin Shard: 10 pgems or much less
    > Arm of King Leoric: 10-20 pgems
    > Harlequin Crest: 20-40 pgems**
    > +2 Marrowalks: 40-80 pgems
    > +1 Marrow: 10-20 pgems
    > Trangs Gloves: 5 pgems or less
    > TrangArmor: 5 pgems or less
    > Trang Wing: 5-20 pgems*
    >
    > * These items are quite popular and some people who want them fast are
    > willing to pay Pul (40 pgems) a piece, but you can definitely get them
    > for 20 pgems each or less.
    > ** It's possible to get a lower end defense for 20 pgems, but best bet
    > is probably to offer around 30 pgems as a start.
    >
    > I'm pretty sure I can give you Carin, TO Gloves, and TO Armor, quite
    > likely I have spare Homun and Leoric too.

    Woooooohoooooooooooooo!
    Thanks for the list too, I'll start counting my Pgems and see what I've got.

    short

    short wrote:
    > Woooooohoooooooooooooo!
    > Thanks for the list too, I'll start counting my Pgems and see what
    I've got.

    > short

    Uh, one important thing. I hardly see you. Perhaps the UWW people can
    help the handover?

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:15:08 -0500, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>
    wrote:

    >Thanks for the list too, I'll start counting my Pgems and see what I've got.
    >
    >short

    If you can talk Hamsterboy away from WoW for a night, or if I can find
    a way to connect to BNut, one of us could raid the Gems mule on ald3
    for you.

    ald
    "Knowledge is Power"
    VK`Sister`ald level 47 Rogue (HF V&K) (RIP :-( )
    Matriarch Sis-West level 82 Bowazon (US West)
    Champion RingsNThngs level 61 Bowazon (US West)
    Slayer ZannEsu-ald level 51 Sorceress (US West)
    Matriarch Sis-AR level 99 Bowazon (Ancestral Recall Mod)
    Champion Creepy-AR Level 91 Necromancer (AR)
    Slayer Zan-AR Level 79 Sorceress (AR)
    Slayer SisEight-AR Level 78 Bowazon (AR)
    Gems-AR Level 55 Barbarian (AR)
    Matriarch Sis-otSEye Level 78 Bowazon (US West, co-op)
    BtaSisEight-ald Level 50 Bowazon (LoD 1.10 SP)
    Aragorn-AR Level 51 Zealadin (AR)
    Champion LTwoSis-ald Level 79 Bowazon (US West Ladder)
    CotSRSig #16

    I'm game to clear out anything I have that's ladder - which isn't much and
    may or may not be expiring soon.

    > short wrote:
    > > Woooooohoooooooooooooo!
    > > Thanks for the list too, I'll start counting my Pgems and see what
    > I've got.
    > >

    > > short
    >
    > Uh, one important thing. I hardly see you. Perhaps the UWW people can
    > help the handover?

    Well, I guess that could be problem, at that. Not knowing when I'll be on
    doesn't help either, I guess :)

    whoever is on the UWW list, just keep a lookout for *shorts!

    short

    short wrote:
    > "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > short wrote:
    > > > Woooooohoooooooooooooo!
    > > > Thanks for the list too, I'll start counting my Pgems and see
    what
    > > I've got.
    > > >

    > > > short
    > >
    > > Uh, one important thing. I hardly see you. Perhaps the UWW people
    can
    > > help the handover?
    > >
    > Well, I guess that could be problem, at that. Not knowing when I'll
    be on
    > doesn't help either, I guess :)

    It's no longer a problem now :) Hammy put the stuff in one of his old
    mules, he's burned it in too. You should hear from him soon if you
    haven't already.

    > whoever is on the UWW list, just keep a lookout for *shorts!
    No, don't lookout for *shorts, it's Short's fault!

    My my, doesn't ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> look good in that trenchcoat:

    >If you can talk Hamsterboy away from WoW for a night, or if I can find
    >a way to connect to BNut, one of us could raid the Gems mule on ald3
    >for you.

    *ring ring*

    You rang?

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:52:52 +1300, Stephen van Ham
    <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

    >My my, doesn't ald <103175.3500@compuserve.com> look good in that trenchcoat:
    >
    >>If you can talk Hamsterboy away from WoW for a night, or if I can find
    >>a way to connect to BNut, one of us could raid the Gems mule on ald3
    >>for you.
    >
    >*ring ring*
    >
    >You rang?

    Oh, good, you *are* still reading ;-) Yeah, I did, as I remember that
    mule (the only Barb on ald3, might be named GemsLTwo-ald, something
    like that anyway) is *full* of P Gems, if short can use them they're
    his. Leave me one of each in case I ever find a use for them and I'll
    be happy.

    So, did you decide to re-up the account or take a break?

    short <shorts@zoominternet.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
    > I don't know when, or how much stuff, but I'm going to be getting rid
    > of just about everything.

    Ladder or non-ladder? I have some stuff to dump on ladder, but two-and-a-bit
    full accounts to get rid of non-ladder. LOL

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://evilbill.50megs.com/index.html
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

    On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:15:08 -0500, short wrote:

    > "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> short wrote:
    >> > I'd like to keep enough stuff to outfit my Necro in some uberfied
    >> gear.
    >> >
    >> > That being said, what do you guys think it would take for me to
    >> acquire the
    >> > following list:
    >>
    >> Here is what you can expect to pay for each item:
    >> Homunculus: 15-20 pgems*
    >> Carin Shard: 10 pgems or much less
    >> Arm of King Leoric: 10-20 pgems
    >> Harlequin Crest: 20-40 pgems**
    >> +2 Marrowalks: 40-80 pgems
    >> +1 Marrow: 10-20 pgems
    >> Trangs Gloves: 5 pgems or less
    >> TrangArmor: 5 pgems or less
    >> Trang Wing: 5-20 pgems*
    >>
    >> * These items are quite popular and some people who want them fast are
    >> willing to pay Pul (40 pgems) a piece, but you can definitely get them
    >> for 20 pgems each or less.
    >> ** It's possible to get a lower end defense for 20 pgems, but best bet
    >> is probably to offer around 30 pgems as a start.
    >>
    >> I'm pretty sure I can give you Carin, TO Gloves, and TO Armor, quite
    >> likely I have spare Homun and Leoric too.
    >>

    > Woooooohoooooooooooooo!
    > Thanks for the list too, I'll start counting my Pgems and see what I've got.

    Hey Short, I think I've got something for you.
    Though I hadn't previously read the above post, I noticed
    somebody called "shorts" in a trade channel last night asking for
    Marrowalks and immediately after that I went into a game and found a
    non-magical wand with 2 sockets that gives +3 bone spear. So if you are
    trying to make a Bone Necro, adding "White" runeword to this
    wand would be close to your ideal weapon.

    "Last2Know" <grokkalot@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:15:08 -0500, short wrote:
    >

    > > "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > >> gear.

    > >> acquire the
    > >>
    > >> Here is what you can expect to pay for each item:
    > >> Homunculus: 15-20 pgems*
    > >> Carin Shard: 10 pgems or much less
    > >> Arm of King Leoric: 10-20 pgems
    > >> Harlequin Crest: 20-40 pgems**
    > >> +2 Marrowalks: 40-80 pgems
    > >> +1 Marrow: 10-20 pgems
    > >> Trangs Gloves: 5 pgems or less
    > >> TrangArmor: 5 pgems or less
    > >> Trang Wing: 5-20 pgems*
    > >>
    > >> * These items are quite popular and some people who want them fast are
    > >> willing to pay Pul (40 pgems) a piece, but you can definitely get them
    > >> for 20 pgems each or less.
    > >> ** It's possible to get a lower end defense for 20 pgems, but best bet
    > >> is probably to offer around 30 pgems as a start.
    > >>
    > >> I'm pretty sure I can give you Carin, TO Gloves, and TO Armor, quite
    > >> likely I have spare Homun and Leoric too.
    > >>

    > > Woooooohoooooooooooooo!
    > > Thanks for the list too, I'll start counting my Pgems and see what I've
    got.

    > Hey Short, I think I've got something for you.
    > Though I hadn't previously read the above post, I noticed
    > somebody called "shorts" in a trade channel last night asking for
    > Marrowalks and immediately after that I went into a game and found a
    > non-magical wand with 2 sockets that gives +3 bone spear. So if you are
    > trying to make a Bone Necro, adding "White" runeword to this
    > wand would be close to your ideal weapon.

    Hehehe, that was me!!

    I'll definitely take it! I've just now got 20 points each in Raise Skeleton
    and Skeleton Mastery, 15 or so into Bone Spirit, so I'll be working on Bone
    Spirit next.

    W00000000t!!

    short

    "EvilBill" <quake2lives@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > short <shorts@zoominternet.net> typed as if devouring a plate of spoo:
    > > I don't know when, or how much stuff, but I'm going to be getting rid
    > > of just about everything.
    > >

    > Ladder or non-ladder? I have some stuff to dump on ladder, but
    two-and-a-bit
    > full accounts to get rid of non-ladder. LOL

    It will be Ladder, if I ever get started on it :)

    short

    short wrote:
    > "Last2Know" <grokkalot@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:15:08 -0500, short wrote:
    > >

    > > > "Alice" <malice_diablo@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > > > Woooooohoooooooooooooo!
    > > > Thanks for the list too, I'll start counting my Pgems and see
    what I've
    > got.
    > >
    > > Hey Short, I think I've got something for you.
    > > Though I hadn't previously read the above post, I noticed
    > > somebody called "shorts" in a trade channel last night asking for
    > > Marrowalks and immediately after that I went into a game and found
    > > non-magical wand with 2 sockets that gives +3 bone spear. So if you
    are
    > > trying to make a Bone Necro, adding "White" runeword to this
    > > wand would be close to your ideal weapon.
    > >

    > Hehehe, that was me!!
    >
    > I'll definitely take it! I've just now got 20 points each in Raise
    Skeleton
    > and Skeleton Mastery, 15 or so into Bone Spirit, so I'll be working
    on Bone
    > Spirit next.
    >
    > W00000000t!!

    Let's see.... Short working his bone... I just KNOW there's a joke in
    here somewhere.....

    Mickey

    On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:12:22 -0500, "short" <shorts@zoominternet.net>
    wrote:

    >"Last2Know" <grokkalot@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:15:08 -0500, short wrote:
    >
    >> Hey Short, I think I've got something for you.
    >> Though I hadn't previously read the above post, I noticed
    >> somebody called "shorts" in a trade channel last night asking for
    >> Marrowalks and immediately after that I went into a game and found a
    >> non-magical wand with 2 sockets that gives +3 bone spear. So if you are
    >> trying to make a Bone Necro, adding "White" runeword to this
    >> wand would be close to your ideal weapon.
    >>

    >Hehehe, that was me!!
    >
    >I'll definitely take it! I've just now got 20 points each in Raise Skeleton
    >and Skeleton Mastery, 15 or so into Bone Spirit, so I'll be working on Bone
    >Spirit next.
    >
    >W00000000t!!
    >

    >short

    I'm fairly sure that I have an extra White wand with plus to bone
    armor IIRC. I will look for it and if I find it, I will look for you
    :-)

    Alan
    --
    USWest - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-3 Ladder SC
    USEast - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-4 Ladder & Non, SC & HC

Video Games