downloading from internet

Whenever I download something from the internet, I can't
find it. the message window says it is going into a
temporary file. Where is that file?

You should create a folder on your hard drive, call it say "download", then when you
"save" a download browse to that folder.
Look in your Internet temp folder for the download, in IE, tools, settings, view
files. Could be in the temp folder in the WINNT file.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/