homepage hijack

How can I get rid of 123 Mania which has hijacked my homepage without restoring the computer to an earlier date?
--
Georgia

Georgia;
Follow the four steps in yellow on this link:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Georgia" <Georgia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I get rid of 123 Mania which has hijacked my homepage
without restoring the computer to an earlier date?
> --
> Georgia

Hi Georgia

Try these programs to check for any spyware that may be on your system:

Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
CWShredder - http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html

Try SpyWareBlaster to stop intrusions: