VZW Billing

Viper

I live in the Cincinnati OH Metro area and verizon switched the online
account from the old system to a new system and verizon is switching the
bills to a new and easer to read version. Every time I log on to My account
and click on statements it says that the bills are not available for viewing
yet and you can click on a link below that to view previous bills. When I
click on that link I get " This page can not be displayed". I have contacted
verizon several times to get a different person ( because each person will
tell you some thing different, and other people know more than others) each
time and no one knows. Has any one heard when the new statements will be
available on My account?

Steven

"Viper" <Viper0580@fuse.net> wrote:

> I live in the Cincinnati OH Metro area and verizon switched the online
> account from the old system to a new system and verizon is switching the
> bills to a new and easer to read version. Every time I log on to My
account
> and click on statements it says that the bills are not available for
viewing
> yet and you can click on a link below that to view previous bills. When I
> click on that link I get " This page can not be displayed". I have
contacted
> verizon several times to get a different person ( because each person will
> tell you some thing different, and other people know more than others)
each
> time and no one knows. Has any one heard when the new statements will be
> available on My account?

I suggest sending an e-mail to VZW. The people who respond to those
inquiries have always been very knowledgeable and helpful--at least for my
questions.

--
D.J., N8DO; FMCA 147762
dj[underscore]osborn at yahoo dot com

D.J. Osborn <dj_osborn@yahoooo.com> wrote:

> I suggest sending an e-mail to VZW. The people who respond to those
> inquiries have always been very knowledgeable and helpful--at least for my
> questions.

Depends on the question, though. Cincinnati and Cleveland are both part of
the Ohio market, so questions go through the corporate office in Dublin. I
used to live in Cleveland... usually the ladies and gentlemen down in Dublin
are very helpful but if you ask them a difficult question, they might waffle
on the answer...