Logg Off in Start Menu

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

How do you remove the Logg Off [Name] in the Start Menu? I'm the
only user of my WinXP Home notebook.

Thanks,

George

P.S. Pls. reply in ng; e-mail address is invalid.
1 answer Last reply
More about logg start menu
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

    Never mind, found Doug Knox's VB script utility that does this
    nicely:

    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_startmenu_logoff.htm

    George

    "George" <null@null.51> wrote in message
    > How do you remove the Logg Off [Name] in the Start Menu? I'm
    the
    > only user of my WinXP Home notebook.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > George
    >
    > P.S. Pls. reply in ng; e-mail address is invalid.

Support Start Menu Microsoft Windows XP