Logg Off in Start Menu

July 25, 2004 2:46:57 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

How do you remove the Logg Off [Name] in the Start Menu? I'm the
only user of my WinXP Home notebook.

Thanks,

George

P.S. Pls. reply in ng; e-mail address is invalid.

More about : logg start menu

July 25, 2004 4:00:39 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

Never mind, found Doug Knox's VB script utility that does this
nicely:

http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_startmenu_lo...

George

!