Files renamed suddenly

July 26, 2004 12:13:11 PM

I have XP, and firewall and virus protector. I've noticed that two of my
files have changed their names somehow - instead of being "My pictures" and
"My Music" - they suddenly appear as "$'s pictures" and "%'s Music"
Can you suggest what may have happened? It wont let me rename them.

More about : files renamed suddenly

Anonymous
July 26, 2004 12:18:09 PM

Sorry, that should read "%'s pictures"