Explorer view Options for Archive

When I go into Explorer, I have set the program to run listing "details." I
like it that way but I don't see any way to have it display the "Archive"
attribute. I.e. when the program has been backed up yet or not. How do I
do that? It was easy in Windows 98 but I don't see the option to display
the archive status in XP.

Thanks.

Chet

Hi Chet

In the right hand pane right click on the top bar and select 'Attributes'.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"CGB" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message news:OqiBtppcEHA.1652@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> When I go into Explorer, I have set the program to run listing "details." I
> like it that way but I don't see any way to have it display the "Archive"
> attribute. I.e. when the program has been backed up yet or not. How do I
> do that? It was easy in Windows 98 but I don't see the option to display
> the archive status in XP.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Chet

Gotcha, thanks. I had to have a folder open and then I went to View and
told it to treat all folders' view in that manner and it worked.

Chet

Hi Chet

In the right hand pane right click on the top bar and select 'Attributes'.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"CGB" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message
> When I go into Explorer, I have set the program to run listing "details."
> like it that way but I don't see any way to have it display the "Archive"
> attribute. I.e. when the program has been backed up yet or not. How do
> do that? It was easy in Windows 98 but I don't see the option to display
> the archive status in XP.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Chet

TRENDING THREADS