Data Minutes Used Balance ?

I have NA-MOU (National Access Minutes of Use) feature activated on my
account (found it listed on my recent phone purchase/plan activation
receipt from local store). I used the service for 15-20 minutes while
on commuter bus 7-8am this AM. When I went to check/logged into My
Account at VZW website, the minutes since last statement balance did
not reflect this data call even a couple of hours later (last balance
was call time and minutes from voice call made last night). Around
noon I made a voice call, and the balance was only updated for that
one-minute call 15 minutes later, but not for the earlier AM data call
during peak hours. I even tried #MIN on my cell phone receiving a
text message with the same info. When dial #777 with NA-MOU (40-60
kbps network), am finding minutes used since last statement only
includes voice minutes, and not data minutes.

Anyone finding this working or not?

Scott
1 answer Last reply
More about data minutes balance

    "spurkbik201" <spurkbik201@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I have NA-MOU (National Access Minutes of Use) feature activated on my
    > account (found it listed on my recent phone purchase/plan activation
    > receipt from local store). I used the service for 15-20 minutes while
    > on commuter bus 7-8am this AM. When I went to check/logged into My
    > Account at VZW website, the minutes since last statement balance did
    > not reflect this data call even a couple of hours later (last balance
    > was call time and minutes from voice call made last night). Around
    > noon I made a voice call, and the balance was only updated for that
    > one-minute call 15 minutes later, but not for the earlier AM data call
    > during peak hours. I even tried #MIN on my cell phone receiving a
    > text message with the same info. When dial #777 with NA-MOU (40-60
    > kbps network), am finding minutes used since last statement only
    > includes voice minutes, and not data minutes.
    >
    > Anyone finding this working or not?
    >
    > Scott

    Sometimes it takes a while before it shows on your account. It's a seperate
    billing system (sort of like roaming charges take a while to get put on your
    account). It takes about 24 hours for me (My account is on the East Coast,
    but I am currently on the west coast). Voice calls show right away, but data
    takes awhile.

Verizon Internet Service Providers