Data Minutes Used Balance ?

Last response: in Network Providers
May 10, 2004 6:46:11 PM

I have NA-MOU (National Access Minutes of Use) feature activated on my
account (found it listed on my recent phone purchase/plan activation
receipt from local store). I used the service for 15-20 minutes while
on commuter bus 7-8am this AM. When I went to check/logged into My
Account at VZW website, the minutes since last statement balance did
not reflect this data call even a couple of hours later (last balance
was call time and minutes from voice call made last night). Around
noon I made a voice call, and the balance was only updated for that
one-minute call 15 minutes later, but not for the earlier AM data call
during peak hours. I even tried #MIN on my cell phone receiving a
text message with the same info. When dial #777 with NA-MOU (40-60
kbps network), am finding minutes used since last statement only
includes voice minutes, and not data minutes.

Anyone finding this working or not?

Scott

More about : data minutes balance

Anonymous
May 10, 2004 9:15:10 PM

"spurkbik201" <spurkbik201@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have NA-MOU (National Access Minutes of Use) feature activated on my
> account (found it listed on my recent phone purchase/plan activation
> receipt from local store). I used the service for 15-20 minutes while
> on commuter bus 7-8am this AM. When I went to check/logged into My
> Account at VZW website, the minutes since last statement balance did
> not reflect this data call even a couple of hours later (last balance
> was call time and minutes from voice call made last night). Around
> noon I made a voice call, and the balance was only updated for that
> one-minute call 15 minutes later, but not for the earlier AM data call
> during peak hours. I even tried #MIN on my cell phone receiving a
> text message with the same info. When dial #777 with NA-MOU (40-60
> kbps network), am finding minutes used since last statement only
> includes voice minutes, and not data minutes.
>
> Anyone finding this working or not?
>
> Scott

Sometimes it takes a while before it shows on your account. It's a seperate
billing system (sort of like roaming charges take a while to get put on your
account). It takes about 24 hours for me (My account is on the East Coast,
but I am currently on the west coast). Voice calls show right away, but data
takes awhile.