MS Outlook 97 won't send email

If I compose a message in Outlook and click SEND, the
message does not get sent. Then when I close Outlook, I
get a dialog box which says I have message(s) in my
outbox, do I still want to close?

I found that the next time I do a fetch email command,
Outlook sends whatever was left in the outbox the last
time I closed the program.

How do I get the program to send messages when I click
SEND?

TIA,
Jack
2 answers Last reply
More about outlook send email

    You should post this in the Office Newsgroup. You'd get
    a better answer their.

    Thanks, I'll do that.

    Jack

Outlook Email Microsoft Windows XP