favorites menu icons

the icons from websites on my favorites menu disapear and are replaced with standared xp icons....this only happens when i resart...there still there when when i run disk cleanup (windows) and casche cleanup (zonelabs)....any ideas?....thanks james m

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

Hi James,

The first part of your post was clear to me. I must say, I got a little lost
on the second part. At any rate, those specialized icons are called
"Favicons". They are held in your internet cash and replaced with the
standard IE icon when you empty the cash. Look at the following link and
scroll down to "FavOrg", it will search the internet and restore the
favicons, amongst other things. I doubt that Zonelabs had anything to do
with your problem.
http://wittswallpapers.com/Oldies/indexoldies.html

HTH, JAX