Can anyone tell me how to disable automatic script debugging???

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

Yes, someone can. Assuming you are using IE, click tools, at the top of the
window. Click "Internet Options", click on the "Advanced" tab. Scroll down
to "Browsing" and then farther to "Disable script debugging", put a check
there. While you're there, un-check "Display a notification about every
script error".

HTH, JAX

"Bzi" <Bzi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me how to disable automatic script debugging???

Sure. In IE click tools\internet options\advanced tab and put a check mark in the two appropriate lines.}:~)
--
There are three types of people in computing, those that can count and those that can't.