Error while opening new program file

Mike

Splendid

I am trying to use this program as a user. In the past
it has worked. Now after installing it error out.
Error#-2147191495 and automation error or object not
found. I have xp professional.

What is the program name?

For tips on creating an effective newsgroup post, please see: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes