Error while opening new program file

I am trying to use this program as a user. In the past
it has worked. Now after installing it error out.
Error#-2147191495 and automation error or object not
found. I have xp professional.
1 answer Last reply
More about error opening program file

    What is the program name?

    For tips on creating an effective newsgroup post, please see: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:503401c473f1$f4c04390$a301280a@phx.gbl...
    >I am trying to use this program as a user. In the past
    > it has worked. Now after installing it error out.
    > Error#-2147191495 and automation error or object not
    > found. I have xp professional.

Windows XP Microsoft Automation