Total: 37 votes (1 blank vote)

• Starcraft 2
  • 37 %
  • Diablo 3
  • 56 %
  • A new Blizzard title
  • 9 %
May 22, 2007 5:12:27 PM

As well all know Blizzard recently announced that Starcraft 2 is being developed for release later this year. The poll question I want to put out to you all is would you have rather seen Starcraft 2 or Diablo 3 announced. Or perhaps a whole new title altogether. My vote goes to Diablo 3. I personally just cant get enough of it. The clicking..the looting...the level upping...nuff said.

More about : starcraft diablo

May 22, 2007 5:33:48 PM

I don't feel the need for a Diablo 3. I wouldn't complain if it came along but the need is not there. I feel like the story was nicely wrapped up at the end of Throne of Baal. I don't need a continuation of it.

As far as the need for more Diabloesque gameplay... Try Titan Quest. Seriously. Its like Diablo2 with some enhancements. Plenty of clicking, looting, and level-upping to be had there.
May 22, 2007 6:34:47 PM

Words alone cannot express my joy, so letters will do..

GG
Related resources
May 22, 2007 9:33:12 PM

I have played and enjoyed both Starcraft and Diablo 2: I wouldn't mind Blizzard developing a sequel for either title. Blizzard has definitely left its mark on strategy games, action RPG's, and MMORPG's. I would like to see Blizzard develop a new title for perhaps a different genre of games. The setting wouldn't have to be completely new: the game could be set in the Starcraft Universe but play like a FPS with some elements of a strategy game. I would definitely look forward to some epic battles on Battle.net if Blizzard releases a Starcraft FPS. :mrgreen:
May 24, 2007 9:50:13 AM

It's been awhile since they visited starcraft, so that's taken my preference. If they did Diablo 3 afterwards, that'd be sweet.
May 24, 2007 12:20:49 PM

like AvP but starcraft lol, human = terran, alien = zerg, predator = protoss!
May 24, 2007 7:38:41 PM

For me, it's diablo3 all the way. But to be honest, I might even skip it. I'm more into FPS and less into action RPG these days. But a very well made and compelling Diablo3 might easily change my mind. It's only that I'm not dreaming about it.
May 25, 2007 4:08:08 AM

Starcraft was the first game that I ever owned. I would be overjoyed to play starcraft in 3d and with a new storyline.
May 25, 2007 7:24:41 PM

SC2 all the way. No game gave me more hours of online playing enjoyment than the original Starcraft. My friends and I used to play that game all night (talking trash all the while), and it has nostalgic value to me. :D 
June 2, 2007 8:57:28 AM

I would vote for Diablo III..It was a pleasure playing Diablo II and it's expansion...I would love to see a 3-Dimensional Diablo III...
!