How to write or drag & drop in Windows XP

July 27, 2004 2:04:50 PM

Without using any programme other than Windows XP, how do you do this. I have heard that you don't need any other programme(although I have Nero) as Windows XP can do it automaticlly.
I put a brand new unused CD RW disk in the writer and Windows Multi Media came up and wanted to play it as a music CD?
Any advise or help for a beginer silver surffer would be most helpful please.
Anonymous
July 28, 2004 12:12:58 AM

Drag and drop the files you want to your CD burner, in Windows Explorer. The right click the CD burner and select Write these files to CD.

Additionally, right click the CD burner and select Properties, Recording and ensure that Recording is enabled for this drive.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

!