Ok ... I tried a picture manager program called Gimp. Didn't like it so i uninstalled. But now everytime I try to open one of my pics, I get "windows cannot open. windows needs to know what program created it" Any suggestions on how to get it back to norm?
Thanks .......

"Van" <Van@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ok ... I tried a picture manager program called Gimp. Didn't like it so i
uninstalled. But now everytime I try to open one of my pics, I get "windows
cannot open. windows needs to know what program created it" Any
suggestions on how to get it back to norm?
> Thanks .......

Try right clicking on an image file and selecting Open With, then select the
program you want. If you do not see the program you want click on More {at
bottom}. Check the "Always use" box.

Don

ok .. thanks Don!!!!!