multiple desktop program problem

i upgraded from Me to XP about a week and 1/2 ago (i have all updates). On my default desktop, all programs came through the upgrade fine. When a add another user accoount, everything works fine except MSN 9. When i start it, i get what looks to be msn 6. I have tried uninstallling/reinstalling...to no avail. I can even rename the msn icon, with the change showing up on both user desktops, but the program runs differently. Frustrating !
--
ibwheels

Hello
Are you talking about MSN Dial-up, or MSN Messenger?

--
Haus
Live your life so that whenever you lose, you are ahead.

"ibwheels" <ibwheels@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i upgraded from Me to XP about a week and 1/2 ago (i have all updates). On
>my default desktop, all programs came through the upgrade fine. When a add
>another user accoount, everything works fine except MSN 9. When i start it,
>i get what looks to be msn 6. I have tried uninstallling/reinstalling...to
>no avail. I can even rename the msn icon, with the change showing up on
>both user desktops, but the program runs differently. Frustrating !
> --
> ibwheels

msn 9 dial-up, sorry i wasn't more specific, thanks for your time
--
ibwheels