Windows Button

How do i turn windows button off wrote:
> How do you turn windows button off?

You should have asked "How do I type my question into Google and get the
answer?"
Oh, wait....

How To Disable the Keyboard Windows Key
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=216893

Not good with Registry Edits?

Enable/Disable the Windows Logo Keys
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_logokeys.htm

--
<- Shenan ->

Which one? The Start menu? Not sure why you would want to do this, maybe this will help you: Right click the Task bar, select properties and the select 'Auto-Hide the Taskbar' Click ok. Is this what you were after?

Regards
Dan