ScareTactic

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2007
Hey All,

Just a small insignificant problem with my 2142 game, Everything works fine full graphics no lag all looks great but whenever i leave a game and click disconnect it loses link with EA Server and puts me back to the log in screen, it does the same thing when i try and initiate a vote against someone and occasionally does it when a new round starts. What could be the problem. I am running Norton Internet Security 2007 could it be a problem in the ports?

cafuddled

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
Norton’s Internet Security would be the problem with everything in the world if it could be. Uninstall it now and find some better software, think of Norton’s as the AOL of software.

ScareTactic

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2007
Lol, Thanks. i think i will take your advice because last night it came up asking to re subscript at the cost of another $70:00AU, Load of crap if you ask me.

Chef_Boyardee

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2006
Lol, Thanks. i think i will take your advice because last night it came up asking to re subscript at the cost of another $70:00AU, Load of crap if you ask me.

just dont slap on AVG like alot of people do ;)

aw soot, man. you're scarin' me. whats wrong with avg? i use it.

FeareX

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I used NOD32 to, really easy to use and stuff..
But it made my system very unstable for some weird reason :?

Now i use AVG pro, wich works perfectly fine with my system. And it also doesn't use allot of resources :) wich is always nice

enforcerfx

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2006
I used NOD32 to, really easy to use and stuff..
But it made my system very unstable for some weird reason :?

Now i use AVG pro, wich works perfectly fine with my system. And it also doesn't use allot of resources :) wich is always nice

NOD32 is awesome for me. Coming from a person who use to use Norton. NOD makes like 12 updates per day, and has shown a lot of good performance getting rid of malware, which is what I usually have.

Then again, I have a subscription for life. Expires 3/3/3001. :twisted: